She is always being rude offensive but then sometimes she is perfect she hot smart and cheeky but she ****** me off alot
Aussiebloke101 Aussiebloke101 13-15, M 2 Answers Sep 7, 2011

don't be with someone who doesn't really, REALLY want to be with you. she should be so thankful to have you that she doesn't WANT to offend you - in fact she thinks so high of you that she wants to boost your ego so you can see yourself as she does: amazing. she adores you & wants to nurture you.

being "hot, smart & cheeky" may be good qualities, but they don't count for anything if she's a ***** who treats you like ****.

ditch the fuckhead.

Best Answer

Dude I have a friend exactly like that and I know where your coming from. My mate sometimes hes really nice and wants to help yea but other times for no reason he will yell at me swear at me and insult me and my family.

It really annoys me and he continues anyway regardless

all she is doing is being a prat but trying to stay on your good side at the end of the day my advice is break up with her she dosnt care about you mate

ps im no longer friends with that guy and good luck mate

Best Answer