focus on ur current life if he ever loved u he will come back soon if he didn`t don`t cry over him just forget about him and u will be fine<br />
by the way long-distance relationships don`t work for most people ( It`s a lie ) so don`t feel bad a bout it u have got ur whole life on front of u so enjoy it

Best Answer

That's what I'm doing right now. I often find myself thinking about it but I'm trying. Thank you for your response

Best Answer

Let him be the one to make the next move. Don't keep pushing for one, it will only push him back further. When he contacts you, maybe set up a time where you both are able to sit down face-to-face and have a real conversation to see where you are both at. Hopefully you both are willing to work it out. If not, then it was not meant to be. As difficult as that is. <br />
I am in a similar situation, I am getting how you are feeling. I'm in a LDR and recently learned that my boyfriend is not sure about our relationship, as am I. Just remember, whatever happens is meant to happen for a reason.

Best Answer

The next time we will maybe see each other is thanksgiving, I'm going back home. It has been really hard for me, because before I met him, I was in a bad relationship. He pretty much got me out of it. We spoke on the phone a few days ago about this, and when I asked him wanted to break things off (I was crying but I was trying to hide it. I think he noticed anyway), he said no. It's all very confusing and exhausting. He changed way too quickly in way too little time

Best Answer

Just wait...if he really loves you he will call your or text you.

Best Answer

He is done with you. Sounds harsh but just laying it out.

Best Answer