Here is a wild and unorthodox idea.... approach him! Introduce yourself!

Best Answer

Change in front of him, if he doesn't notice he's gay.

Best Answer

No. No guy is worth that.

Best Answer

no. if you change you won't be able to be yourself, and if you can't be yourself you can't be happy. the best thing to do is move on, even though it's also the hardest thing to do

Best Answer

If you change just to please someone else you WILL lose yourself and became someone you are NOT and how do you know what this person wants anyway?<br />
I tell you how to know what this person wants. Just walk up and say 'Hi' and get talking, as simple as that, I know very hard to believe but that is how things work.<br />
Let people like you for YOU.<br />
Its a fact of life that its not possible to please everyone so just please yourself by being yourself.<br />
Stay true to yourself.<br />
You have been warned.

Best Answer

Unless it is something about your personality you don't like, eg anger issues, then no. How long would you be able to keep it up? You want someone to notice you because they see you for who you are.

Best Answer

No, never change for anybody other than yourself

Best Answer

yes, change everything to suit your mate.

Best Answer

Sure, every guy enjoys a phoney..... for five minutes

Best Answer

I wouldnt

Best Answer