ChaoticCaroline ChaoticCaroline 13-15, F 8 Answers Jun 30 in Community

Do you mean your real name or your username? I have a good friend with the same (real) name as you. Her only complaint is that there really isn't a good shortened version of it.<br />
If you're referring to your username, I'd consider dropping the confused part. You're not confused; you're intelligent, articulate and purposeful. If you still want it to be alliterative, consider: CarolineIsConfident or CarolineIsCompetent or even CarolineIsContempative. (I could think of more but the football/soccer match is about to start.) ;)

Best Answer

I meant my username. But thank you, anyway. Yes I am a little saddened that it doesn't really have a shortened version, but I don't really think the name suits me too well... :/ any suggestions?

Best Answer

*CarolineIsContemplative, with an L. (Sorry, distracted.)

Best Answer

Suggestions for changing your real name? Or just nickies for your real name?

Best Answer

Changing my real name.

Best Answer

That's such a personal decision. Maybe if you draw up a list of names you really like, I (and others) could offer an opinion as to which might best suit you. I like Caroline fine. The only drawback is the one my friend mentioned about not having a natural nick.

Best Answer

How about Caroline is NOT confused?

Best Answer

Since the thought has occurred to you, take it seriously. I went to court and changed mine at age 23.

Best Answer

Change your name to :-)

Best Answer

No. Why change such a pretty name?

Best Answer

I just don't find it pretty in any way. I'm not sure it suits me. ::

Best Answer

:/*

Best Answer

heh. how odd.

Best Answer

Why change your name?

Best Answer