ABoyInForeignCountry ABoyInForeignCountry 18-21, M 7 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Family Struggles

maybe be a good kid for you?

Best Answer

You know, I would completely fu┬ęk of what they say. It's my life and my life cant they decied for me.

You live your own life. As an adult youll have to make your own choices and this is the first preparing choice of your adult life.

That's what I say...

Best Answer

You are more likely to be happy if you do something you want in life rather than trying to be something other people want you to be. Your parents should support you what ever you choose to do.

Best Answer

i need the answer to this question too!

I'm afraid if i do what i want and fail at it, then my parents were right, and i'll feel bad not listening to them the first place.

Best Answer

If your parents are good parents, then they will accept you no matter what you choose to do.

Best Answer

u should go for yopur dream. on the end of the day if you don't u can'be happy with your life and that will reflect on your relation with them.

Best Answer