BornAnOriginal BornAnOriginal 18-21, F 36 Answers Apr 11, 2013 in LGBT

No, that would be irrational. Killing yourself because somebody hates you isn't a good reason. You can't give in, just take things one day at a time. As for the love of your life thing. You are young, there are plenty of other people out there and if this person doesn't love you back just find someone else. It will be hard at first but you will get past it.

Best Answer

Of course not. I seriously doubt your parent's hate you. They could be frustrated with you, but keep in mind, adults are just older versions of you. Adults are not infinitely wise, omniscient beings. They get overwhelmed, confused and break down to. Parents make mistakes, and alot of the time, communication is the key issue. Take a breather. Put your priorities in order. Your not ****** up in the head or broken, your just a little overwhelmed. I think the only thing you lack is a little perspective. A storm can only last so long before it's all rained out, you'll be ok. Keep your head up:)

Best Answer

Do what your avatar says.<br />
If that fails, man the **** up there are people in tougher situations, life is tough, suck it up ***** aint no time for the weak !

Best Answer

Everything would change later. You just cannot give up your life by killing yourself. You may not feel any love from your parents and anyone else. But, it is possible that your parents will love you more than you can imagine sooner or later. <br />
For example, if something bad happens to you or any of them, then everyone would come together because he or she really does care. You would see my point if you watch movies on the Lifetime channel.

Best Answer

Don't do it your young and lots of life in front of you life is hard it's tough but there is so many blessings in life to msg me I wld love to be ur friend

Best Answer

You should read about the lovely girl who destroyed her family by doing that. She lived in Nova Scotia and she hung herself because she had been raped and bullied. She only needed justice and some more faith in herself. Things would have gotten better and she would have gotten past the bad shiit, eventually. Her last name was parsons...look it up and read her story. I hope that it will help you to see that suicide is not the way to go. Amanda Todd was another young girl who took her life instead of getting help. Please don't give up.

Best Answer

Born an original? Well do something revolutionary and save yourself. Youre young, youre gonna think that way often, so why make a permanent solution to something that might get better in a few years? Know that in life there are no garantees for things to work out, heartache, hate, depression, sickness and sadness will happen and always exist; how you deal with it makes all the difference in life. Just live. Also call the suicide hotline too.

Best Answer

theyre not worth killing yourself, ask god to help you instead

Best Answer

no <br />
its doent matter about the love of your life if u carrying on living u can find a new one.......<br />
parents dont like u??? , find new friends, and make them your family....

Best Answer

probably, but dont do it look at it this way theres always.......pizza

Best Answer

Honey, don't let the bullies win. Anyone who doesn't love you, doesn't deserve you. As corny as it sounds, take it one day at a time.

Best Answer

You can always rebuild. Figure out what you might like to do to earn a living and go from there. I know it feels like your world is ending when the one you love most of all doesn't return that life, but most people in this world experience that at some point in life. Hang on for a better day. I have been through all kinds of hardships in life, but eventually things always wind back around to a day when I am once again glad that I am alive. Hang on for a better day!

Best Answer

way more to life than who hates you or who doesn't love you back..surround yourself by like minded people that love you then..get in more positive situations to make yourself happy..do things you love and put focus on other things rather than those things that aren't so good..ween out the bad and refill your life with the good..parents come around, don't feel like it's the end when it could just be the beginning to a better more happy life

Best Answer

No, your life is too precious to throw away. Things will pass give it time, be patient.

Best Answer

If he doesn't love you back, he's not the love of your life. You better trust me on that one.

Best Answer

Poor reasons. Have you thought about helping other people who need help in many different ways? Be altruistic and it will help you shift your focus away from disappointments. You will outgrow the need to please your parents and love is always out there - you will get over it and find someone else.

Best Answer

I am not qualified to answer.

Best Answer

I guarantee you that whoever the "love of your life" is, he's not the love of your life. You kinda have 60-80 more years. You really think you found him in just ONE year of looking (at least, looking legally)?<br />
I think you should take the advice on your own icon.

Best Answer

Giving up already? Bad news, you just have to try again as you go back to being born into this space energy mapping.

Best Answer