kittenkittenmeowmeow kittenkittenmeowmeow 26-30, F 16 Answers Dec 26, 2013 in Community

Yes! Without a doubt!

Best Answer

********

Best Answer

Not if you are American.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

Americans speaking with an English accent and spelling the American way is fine, they know no better, but foreigners should speak and write the Queen's English. That is the language, not some bastardized version from an ex-colony.

Best Answer

Yes, it is good pay abroad...

Best Answer

Japan requires a bachelor's degree. China doesn't.

Best Answer

I have a bachelor's degree. :D

Best Answer

Which countries were you interested in?

Best Answer

I'm not sure, I'm pretty open, but I am most interested in European countries. Have you taught abroad?

Best Answer

There is a need/want for it. Here, some ex-pats teach their neighbors English for free.

Best Answer

I did it and I'm teaching English in Barcelona now.

Best Answer

yes it is necessary for most of the countries.

Best Answer

Depends where you want to go. some places you work hard and can't socialize, others are great placements. Check reviews/references

Best Answer

Yes, finish it up and move to England and teach them how to spell things without a useless "u" stuck into words.

Best Answer

Hehe...

Best Answer

you seem reasonably hawt, so yes...

Best Answer

Lol thanks, but what does hotness have to do with it?

Best Answer

you'd be wasting your time if you didn't get banged by foreign guys! that was my point!

Best Answer

YES!!!!

Best Answer

if that is what you want to do then why not, i recommend korea, you get hella mulla over there for teaching english if you are good.

Best Answer