So you're telling me you're never gonna give them up? Never gonna let them down? Never gonna run around and desert them?<br />
HeeHee.<br />
In all seriousness, if they are worth the time and effort and bullsh#*, keep them around.

Best Answer

I would never hurt him, I've decided if we end up together we end up together, if we don't at least i tried and didnt give up &lt;3

Best Answer

Depends on why you want to give up. Actually, it doesn't matter. If you are asking this it sounds like you want to leave. It's unfair to you and the other person to remain.

Best Answer

I don't want to leave at all...but our relationship is so complicated, i keep getting hurt, though he says he cares.

Best Answer

I hear you....Here's what I did when I had almost the same problem....I answered 3 questions...HONESTLY to myself. #1 Am I happier when he is not there, am I relieved? #2 Do I constantly have to question yourself about the same things regarding him over and over? #3 Life is hard enough, am I surrounding myself with people who make things even just a little easier, or harder. I ended up leaving him that very day. We are great friends now, but it was hard, and I did love him, and without a doubt he loved me. Sometimes people aren't supposed to be together on certain levels.

Best Answer

I'm happier when hes in my life, im miserable when he's not, but im not really happy when he is either ONLY because im sitting here waiting on HIM to make up his mind, and we've tried the whole friends thing, but everytime we're together it never ends up staying a friends thing. It sucks.

Best Answer

I think you've answered your own question just with...you're waiting for him to make up his mind. Why are you waiting for him, if he will not choose, then choose for him. He has also made a choice simply by not choosing.

Best Answer

everytime i leave he's back. It's like a never ending pattern, and he keeps giving me hope whether its false or real i dont know but im still here, and always will be. I've even tried talking to other people it never works, its unfair to other anyways because the second he comes back into my life i'll go right back to him.

Best Answer

I really do understand, but you have to choose, and when you do choose, you can't continue crying about why you chose the way you did. If you leave, then you have to stand your ground and distance yourself. It takes time, lots of time to get over someone.

Best Answer

I've done it before, I think everything happens for a reason...and there MUST be, or at least i hope there must be a reason for him being in my life through everything we've been through.

Best Answer

Then why have you asked the question that you did? You have connected the dots but you aren't happy with the picture you yourself drew out. Such as life I suppose.

Best Answer

It just gets hard when i have his own family telling me "he never tells us he loves you" and hearing that his mom wants him to be with this trashy girl who doesnt treat him right. I don't think the people i talk to about this have ever truly been in love, because if they had i'd think they'd be more understanding.

Best Answer

thats why I asked, just to see what other people had to say, and to see if everyone else thought i was crazy and stupid for not giving up.

Best Answer

Crazy...no....stupid, well, yes. But that's just my opinion. I think you will be sitting there in 3 months asking the same question, in fact, I think you will be there asking the same question in 5 years if you don't do SOMETHING.

Best Answer

His sister suggests that the next time i see him, I should give him less attention, because he knows he can do whatever and then act like everythings fine, and it usually is, but if I let him know that whats going on isnt okay, maybe things will change for the better with whatever happens?

Best Answer

Sure...oh sure...mind games ALWAYS works. LOL I'm sorry but I gave my opinion, and my advice...and you are like playing let's make a deal here. It's your life, you do what you have to....I'm just letting you know that there is better out there, there is more out there, and you need to place more value onyourself than in another.

Best Answer

Its not something i really want to do, i hate mind games, thats what he puts me through its awful, and i really appreciate your opinion and time!&lt;3 I know theres more out there, i'm just extremely confused haha thank you!(:

Best Answer