thelostmockingbird thelostmockingbird 26-30, F 10 Answers Dec 3, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

why confront someone. You had a few dates and he realized you arent what he is looking for. Better than investing a long time. If it happens to you alot look at what your doing wrong

Best Answer

Actually i just want to know whether i annoy him by call or text him during my drunk moment in another continent about a week ago. And i dont know what it is cause apparently i erase it. If that incident didnt happen, i may just gonna pass this for sure

Best Answer

forget it and move on

Best Answer

Tell that chicken **** to grow a pair and face you like a man and explain why he is ignoring you, You deserve an explanation even if is a stupid one, don't let him get away with it.

Best Answer

Ignore him because if he can be this stupid now, he can be again as we

Best Answer

Let it go. The right one will come along when you arent looking. Trust me. He just might be right under your nose already. That's where I found my true love !

Best Answer

Sound's like he get's bored easy like me, try to spice thing's up with him if you want

Best Answer

If he faded out after a few dates, it means he doesn't want to be with you. End of story. How hard is that to understand?

Best Answer

I like to take things head on. Too much room for erroneous conclusions if you dance around an issue. I would lay my cards on the table and ask him to do the same.

Best Answer

He left, you forget about him and move on to the next one. *** him, it's his lost.

Best Answer