I have friends who are egging me on to do this, but I am really scared. Like, they want to see me happy and be myself, I just need some advice on this subject.
TorquedStudios TorquedStudios 18-21, M 10 Answers Feb 12, 2012

i know this sounds wishy washy but do what you think, how man **** do you really give about what people think

Best Answer

go for it

Best Answer

Not in today's high school. Kids are to cruel nowadays. I don't blame you for being scared. That's a big step if you did it but again for your own safety you shouldn't do it. Waiting until after high school is your best bet. I wish you the best of luck with whatever you do :)

Best Answer

Seriously, you should wait until you are in college or even later. High school kids are not the most tolerant people in the world. Also, you're parents are probably under enough stress with just raising a teenager. You'll have plenty of time to "be yourself" when you're not living under someone else's roof and attending a mandatory education system.

Best Answer

Once you do it, you can't go back. I don't think highschool is a forgiving enough enviorment to try something like that.

Best Answer