I have never had short hair the shortest ive ever had was midback so do u think i shld y or y not?
HeavenXD HeavenXD 13-15, F 11 Answers Dec 29, 2012 in WTK

long hair is the best.

Best Answer

No, leave it long. I think women are sexier with long hair.

Best Answer

Haha well im considered more of a boy and im lesbian so u shldnt think of me as a girl in my opinion

Best Answer

Doesn't matter to me, you're to young for me to date or anything anyway, but I still think a woman looks better with long hair.

Best Answer

Sure go for it

Best Answer

I say go for it. I've had every hair length and style/color you can almost think of lol. It always grows back :-)

Best Answer

i think you should do whatever you want to do cause its your hair

Best Answer

i have my hair short and flippy, i was doing a social expirament today with old pics back when i wore my hair long and noticed people are less tolerant of me with my hair long, people were more short tempered, quicker to be rude, this was mainly from other girls, and guys only would talk to me because they thought i was easy. i get more respect with my hair short, people are quicker to be my friend and people seem to have a more easier time talking with me. idk why that is. but hey if you think you would look good what short flippy hair, why not try it. it will feel weird for a while not having hair touching your back, but its so easy to keep up with.

Best Answer

Sounds cute...go for it!

Best Answer

short and flippy is a great cut,,,, i hate long hair :)

Best Answer

absolutely!

Best Answer