Sandybrownwolf12 Sandybrownwolf12 18-21, M 13 Answers Dec 10, 2013 in Community

You probably know that the answer is no you shouldn't. Yes, I may not know you, but regardless, I care because I understand what it's like to deal with that. If you need someone to talk to, I'll listen.

Best Answer

If you're asking about cutting yourself then no. Hurting yourself can hurt others mentally. I pray that people pass through the problems they go through. I don't know what you've been through, but I do care. Life has many rough corners and messed up people, but you're stronger. I hope you and others will think about the pain others feel. I'm just trying to not be negligence, so please have faith. Even a drop of faith can help you through life. :)

Best Answer

We can't tell you what you can or cannot do because we do not have control over you. You have control over yourself. Therefore, you must choose the path in which you will walk upon. Will you destroy yourself, or do you want to blossom? The answer is in your heart, not your mind.

Best Answer

Why? so you can watch yourself bleed...think about this. It isn't worth your time or energy...focus on good stuff, or what you can change to make it better regardless of how small the change is.

Best Answer

I care. I don't need to know you to care, and I do. Please don't cut.

Best Answer

You know me?.

Best Answer

No, I don't. But I care about you anyway. I meant I do care, not that I do know you, sorry.

Best Answer

No, I understand and I will try to stop. I promise

Best Answer

Good, I'm glad. Do you have friends to talk to, that help you?

Best Answer

I do.. But their off line.

Best Answer

Is there some way I can help you?

Best Answer

Honestly you helped me put the blade down, thank you, and now I know people do care. :)

Best Answer

Awesome! You can message me anytime you'd like and we can talk if you'd like to. I won't stop caring when I sign out. And I know there are plenty others who care, too.

Best Answer

Thank you. When I need you I will pm you. Here I'll add you

Best Answer

Okay.

Best Answer

Thanks again :-)

Best Answer

Sure! :)

Best Answer

It's your decision. I care alright. (:

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer

What do you think your arm is a lsacrafice to take away the pain?? Well guess what cutting will only bring more pain and soon cutting won't be enough and you'll be the sacrafice and then a scary shadow goes into all your friends and family's minds they'll wonder what they did to make you go... And I'm pretty sure that ppl that 'go' don't go to heaven... And I'm not being mean I'm warning you... My friend almost 'went' thank goodness it didn't work... If it had... I'd never be so happy and hyper I'd prolly be a sad mellow person who has no fun. :-/ so please before it goes to far don't even don't.

Best Answer

You're right. We don't know you. Why would we care? (Other than our love for our fellow humans)

You know you. Do you care about yourself? Would you care about yourself enough to stop yourself from harming you?

If not, why not? Answer your own question.

Best Answer

do what you feel you must - but don't rub our faces in it.

Best Answer

Sorry kinda annoyed..

Best Answer

It's ok - I'd really prefer you didn't feel like you have to see that as a way out of emotional pain - or a way of getting attention. (No b.s. - I cut myself as a teen so I know the drill)

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

You're welcome. Please find another way.

Best Answer

I have :)

Best Answer

It sucks to have to hide the scars when you're an adult.

Best Answer

no you shouldnt, in the past i have cut, stabbed and burned myself it didnt help and just landed me in the hospital(5 times) and yes i do care because ive been though the same as you

Best Answer

Cut what? Your hair???

Best Answer

Dumb***

Best Answer

B mud if you want to, it wont help you in life though... teaching yourself how to do the wrong things won't take you where you want to go!

Best Answer