what to do? when he likes other girl photos in facebook but not me. he just message me saying I look great.
modelrose modelrose 22-25, F 8 Answers Mar 4 in Dating & Relationships

You require him to like your photo as WELL as message you? Yeah, deactivate your FB.

Best Answer

I wouldn't worry about it. It's his loss! I am sure most guys would like your photos. Besides, you can just change your settings to where he can't see your photos, without completely deactivating FB.

Best Answer

why are you still in touch with that guy . are you so mesmerized by him you can't see the truth and act accordingly . this has been going on for almost 2 yrs now , you need to grow up and move on

Best Answer

what! - I don't even understand the question - confront him for saying you look great, or liking other girls pictures? Boy is he in for a hard time if that requires "confrontation" or a big passive aggressive girly huff. Sounds to me like he'd be well out of it if that's your idea of a big issue. erm - sorry if that sounds harsh, but you did ask!

Best Answer

Confront him.

Best Answer