BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 10 Answers Dec 31, 2013 in Health

Nah I like them too, Kourtney and Scott's my fav. couple on the show. Also Mason is too adorable.

Best Answer

I like Kourtney :)

Best Answer

Yeah... you probably should. ;/

Best Answer

yes, you need plausible deniability - otherwise all your fans desert you to follow Cyley Mirus.

Best Answer

Please say it ain't so.

Best Answer

lies :D all lies

Best Answer

Hey if its on TV enjoy it.

Best Answer

is it fun? maybe you should. lol o_O

Best Answer

But what is it that compels you to watch them? I can't quite work them out myself. I don't think they're real, you know. Take the father for instance; he CAN'T be real can he? The whole clan look like burn victims to me. The mum sold some sunglasses on eBay, but got them sent straight back because they were filthy. I've tried watching an episode but switched it over after five minutes because they didn't make any sense whatsoever, getting angry with the camera dude if he turned away from them. Wasn't the dad supposed to getting gender reassignment surgery? He was in the news recently for trying it on with one of the filming crew young enough to be his daughter. He even leaned against the wall with a hand clearly placed over her head as if to say "s'c'mon, then, lessavvit."

I'm talking garbage now, so I'll shut me trap.

Best Answer

YES. You should deny that >.<

Best Answer

you are not alone..stuff happens :) we are a "sneaky" lot..

Best Answer