Military men get lots of play---- if you dont give it to him someone else will, you might as well be his first

Best Answer

Marriage? Yeah, guess not..

Best Answer

I think that if you guys really want to you should he trust you and wants you to be the first hes ever had make it good, and think about this when he leaves you guys would have shared something together for both of you to remeber and look back on so just go for it :) lol

Best Answer

are you planning on staying him the entire time he's in the army? At first I was going to say you should, but I actually think it might be better not to. Do it the first time he comes back, if you guys are still together.

Best Answer

i plan on trying my best to stay with him. i really fell for him and i cant really see myself with anyone else. i'm just afraid that someone else might do it with him first while hes there.

Best Answer

Only if you're ready. Don't be pressure to do it too soon with him. That never turns out well. For the both of you.

Best Answer

Go for it. Just use protection.

Best Answer

This might sound super shady, but if you are comfortable with it and where you are than yes, but be cognizant of the fact that it is his first time so maybe don't like make it into a huge "last time your here" one night event. Its a lot of pressure for boys, and not being epic at it may send him off feeling self conscious. If you want to do it then go for it, but don't make it a dramatic thing. Give yourselves time to let it sink in while he's still around. And, because I have to say this after how many army oopsie babies I've seen, please please please be safe.

Best Answer

There is doubt so maybe it wouldn't be the right thing to do?

Best Answer

OMG- what are you? you should know the correct answer to this question- It shouldn't even BE a question. Whatever happened to morals.

Best Answer

Sorry, but THIS is something that can ONLY be decided between YOU n HIM.. good luck.. :)

Best Answer

No, give him something to look forward to when he comes back.

Best Answer

but what if he doesn't come back?

Best Answer

Lol yeah.

Best Answer