I really like her but I'm not the best looking guy in the world, I'm very ugly & out of shape actually. She's so beautiful, attractive, fit & has a kind heart. She's the beauty, I'm the beast. Sure, she's always been friendly towards me but it probably doesn't mean anything...she's just probably has no feelings for me. There may have been a few moments that made me think she might like me but I'm uncertain. I really like her, I've never felt this way about anyone else before, I think about her constantly. I've fallen deeply for her. Is it worth it? She's so beautiful & I'm so ugly. Is it worth plucking up the courage to ask her out if I'm probably just going to be rejected in a heartbeat anyway? Should this beast ask his Belle out?
CY1989 CY1989 22-25, M 7 Answers Apr 22 in Dating & Relationships

It would certainly be easier if you liked yourself first. How can anyone like you if you yourself don't like yourself?!<br />
I'm sure you can't be that ugly as you describe.<br />
And you know you can do stuff to get and feel less ugly. Like good hygiene, a decent haircut and exercise...<br />
And if you like her and she is single you better don't wait too long. Give it a try. Or you'll probably regret it. Just make a nice plan, something she would like and that is a bit extraordinary. You know many girls are not that shallow actually, much less shallow than guys. And looks don't matter as much as other things. Charme, humor, wits and effort can go a long way!

Best Answer

You should. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. There's a good chance she'll reject you, and that sucks, but what if it works out?

Best Answer

Why don't you work to make yourself more desirable first?

Best Answer

If I was her and U didn't ask me, I d be mad as hell

Best Answer

Yes. Try.

Best Answer

What kind of signal or vibe did she send you indicating she might like you?

Best Answer

She smiles at me a lot for no reason in particular & she also couldn't stop smiling after I said bye to her.

Best Answer

Tell her "I really like you". Look deep into her eyes when you tell her that.

Also, take it upon yourself to work out and improve yourself physically as much as possible. Weight training and bodyweight excercises not only help you look better, but testosterone levels increase as well.

Buy the book Mode One by Alan Roger Currie.

Best Answer