both of them are wicked nice!
belledee64 belledee64 18-21, F 11 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Romance & True Love

You already know this answer. If you have to try and MAKE things work with a boyfriend then it is time to find another boyfriend.

Honestly this is way to early in a realtionship to be having to make things work.

It should not be until there is an issue after you are married that you consider MAKING things work.

Best Answer

sure explore your options

Best Answer

If you have a boyfriend, you should not be exploring your feelings with anyone else.

Best Answer

i would clearly leave him first.

Best Answer

There are so many people here that say exactly what they mean hun- I have gotten used to not giving them the benefit of a doubt! Sorry. In that case, think about why you were with your boyfriend to begin with. Think about if you realistically see it going anywhere. If not, the other guy may be the better option.

Best Answer

thank you so much!!! :)

Best Answer

What does your stomach tell you? If both of them have amazing qualities I guess you should match your choice to the man that has the qualities you find most important. Sorry if I sound like I am rambling; trust your gut instinct.

Best Answer

awesome response! thanks! :D

Best Answer

have you finished your education ?

are you living in a place of your own?

do you work at a place, that you like well enough to stay of 5 years?

if you can't say yes to these 3 questions, your not ready to explore

anything else.

Best Answer

ill definitely agree to disagree.

Best Answer

*********. ill get the camera

Best Answer

this just got reeeeeal awkward -__- lol

Best Answer

what makes you think you won't meet other guys that are wicked nice, their is lots of men in the world ;)

Best Answer

i may meet someone else i guess youre right :)

Best Answer

well your really hot and whether you know it or not guys probably think about you a lot, so you need to figure out what you want, and if you can't decide, maybe you should just date around while you get to know yourself better, and guys better. It really comes down to knowing yourself, but don't start playing games and hurting people. You have a responsibility to get to know yourself, but these guys don't have a responsibility to deal with you not knowing yourself.

Best Answer

awesome response! thanks !! :D

Best Answer

cheating is never the right option be honest; if you think it's not working with your bf, then just tell him, but donn't hurt him...

Best Answer

im not cheating... he knows im confused. i never did anything with my bestfriend and if i decided to even explore it then i would dump my boyfriend first.

Best Answer

All up to you! You know how your boyfriend treats you and how your friend treats you and how you feel for both.

Best Answer

Hard to say not knowing facts or circumstances.

Best Answer