HakujitsuSeiten HakujitsuSeiten 18-21, F 16 Answers Sep 25, 2012 in Community

I would not become a fake because that would lead to lying and distrust and disloyalty I have never pretended to be some one else ever in my life

Best Answer

U can fake the funk if u feel its worth it! just remember u, the devil, and GOD will alwayz kno the truth !

Best Answer

No need to fake your self because you need to accept your self by what you are just ignore those who doesnt accept by who you really are.

Best Answer

What about you could there possibly be for people to not be able to accept? Do you operate a human trafficking ring on the side or something? :p

Best Answer

yes. Hahaha I am kidding :). Sometimes in order to gain friends DURING THE BEGINNING, you need to be a little something that you're normally not. But as time progresses the act wears of, and before you know it she/he likes you for you, and you like them for them :D

Best Answer

no! stay you and only you, it hurts uothers, a guy and i where at lunch i was 10 mhe was 11, he asked me out (not like out out on a date just to a movie at my school) but was not myself i tried to at diffrent after i told him i was faking it all he yelled in my face and me cry, pleases dont change who you are cause some people are rude

Best Answer

no, you might hurt the right person...and help the wrong person...

Best Answer

No, there is nothing worse than pretending to be someone else. When you fake you loose your personality I think.

Best Answer

Aren't you faking rite now?

Best Answer

about what?

Best Answer

Just sounded like the right response. Why are you grilling me? It was just an answer. I can't take the pressure! Just leave me alone!(curls into a ball).

Best Answer

o.O

Best Answer