As an atheist, I can assure you, my choice to reject God, was the right choice for me, and has in no way, effected the happiness or pleasure, that I get out of my life.

Best Answer

You feel sorry for us. We feel sorry for you. One can only feel sorry for someone they care for. I believe that caring for one another is much more important than metaphysical commitments. Please, help yourself and feel sorry for whoever you care for.

Best Answer

AdamInChains, it has become obvious to me that some of you are reading more into this question than need be. People's defensiveness is a typical response that frequently occurs in what is referred to as the "reverse play," by always turning the situation around to avoid what they may view as disapproval or being challenged. People, please compose yourself before replying and try not to take this question as a challenge to your personal believes. Its that simple.

Best Answer

Well yes. <br />
But you should feel very sad for those who don't believe Jesus and mock the gospel message.

Best Answer

No, you should not. Feeling sorry for atheists ( or for self-proclaimed atheists) won't do any good to you or to them.

Best Answer

Nope. Most atheists are perfectly happy with their lack of faith (I count myself as an atheist and am happy etc; and not feeling bad effects as a result).

Best Answer

You can spend all your time thinking about others..

Best Answer

No because they make the choice not to.We all have free will.

Best Answer

Why would you feel sorry?

Best Answer

I'm not sure I would, Lazarus12 .

Best Answer

Well you were sure enough to ask this question. Or is their another reason?

Best Answer

Really, lazarus12? You couldn't be more inaccurate, well, you probably could. Should you re-read the question, you may become aware that I tried my best to help people understand that this is "not necessarily my belief" because I was looking for others' opinions. Had I tried to do any more, I would had to have written their reply for them.

Best Answer

Yes I got that it wasn't your belief. Thats why I was asking you why. Had I just said no obviously that wouldn't of given you any new insight.

Best Answer

Copy, L12.

Best Answer

Why pity? Should you not rejoice that they have found a way to live peaceful, tolerant and tender lives anyway? You may believe that God is the answer but it is only YOUR answer. Other ppl with different views have the right answer for THEM. Px

Best Answer

Relax, paula68,
You're doing exactly what I suspected a few would do and reading too much into my question. How do you know that I believe in God?

Best Answer

"admit" is an interesting word in that context, many declare it proudly - I guess there is no answer about how you should feel, however you want.

Best Answer

Alexthepoet: Dude, I don't even have a comment for your post...

Best Answer

hey - I think that comment technically counts as a tautology! :-)

Best Answer

You've helped me come to expect that, Alexthepoet.

Best Answer

Well i'm happy I delivered.. So often I fall short of expectations..

Best Answer