im in the hospital because my kidney failed due to heroin. and i just took another fix in the bathroom.. cant stop this ****. but it feels so nice thanks for the answers <3
Woesh Woesh 18-21, F 16 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Addiction

No, you shouldn't feel any of these things. You're an addict and heroin is a tough drug to kick. Be kind to yourself and also truthful. Kidney failure can kill you. Accept that you need help and get in to a treatment program. And do it soon. Your body is telling you that you can't continue doing what you're doing.

Best Answer

what ever the reason,you should feel none..:)

Best Answer

Considering why you're in the hospital, yeah, that might qualify as stupid. Lol. If you enjoyed it then I don't think you should feel ashamed or wrong. Addiction is really powerful. Wow, must really be nice. I never used drugs, ever. I saw my dad use cocaine when I was 5 and swore it off. He's a drug counselor now. He's come a long way. The desire to quit can only come from you, I wish you the best.

Best Answer

Never done drugs but I know the feeling of being addicted to something. I always would do my "thing" even though I knew it was detrimental to my health and well being and felt guilty afterwards until the next "hit". Its a horrible cycle. You can kick the habit, but it will take a lot. Good luck.

Best Answer

Are you being serious? No I'm not, but upon reviewing my inital answer I can see why it sounds that way &gt;.&lt; I've been addicted to things like video games, not as serious as drugs but it definitely wasnt good for the ol' health and well being.

Best Answer

Yes, to all. I think you must have a death wish.

Best Answer

I wish I could more than talk to help you. If you continue, you will die, soon. If their is a problem making you turn to heroin, their is a good chance I can help. I've helped many here on EP, and I would like to help you too.

Best Answer

well, you're in the hospital so they can save your life...you're in the hospital shooting crap into your veins. which answer do you think I'm gonna go with ?

Best Answer

ill guess u go for the : you're in the hospital shooting crap into your veins.

Best Answer

actually, I was really aiming at stupid ! why would you want to slowly kill yourself, when people are trying to save your life ?

Best Answer

are they? havnt noticed it. read the rest of my stories, maybe you will understand.. the doc called me a *****. he tried to touch me when i said no he went mad at me.. he was like: i bet you do it if i give you 4 euro .. and i was plz dont do this to me.. he walked away. never talked to me again. he just comes when he has to come.. would've been hard for him. rejected by a prostitute ..

Best Answer

you're telling me that you are a prostitute ? why would you want to live like that ? there must be someone that truly cares about you !! even me, although I'm on the other side of the pond, and stuck behind a screen, you need to take the opportunity to get your life cleaned up, and have respect for yourself ! if you can't do that for you, at least try to do it for me. :)

Best Answer

like i said, you should read the rest of my stories.. never had anyone giving **** about me. besides other prostitutes.. i never wanted to do this job.. but you will find that out in my stories.. i met this guy on ep lately. he's really sweet., i wanna go to rehab.. but its gonna be damn hard...

Best Answer

if you want something bad enough, you will do whatever it takes to overcome this addiction ! yes, you can say that I too, care about you, and don't want to see you lose your life over heroin. you'd be surprised at the number of people that do actually give a damn about you !!! :)

Best Answer

It'll kill you - kidneys are very valuable. Take a long hard look at your life, and ask yourself if you want a short and frustrated one or a long and fulfilled one. You're a long time dead - don't get there sooner than you need to. <br />
You are so young to have this problem, please try to get professional or family help before you're past the point where help can be effective

Best Answer

none.

Best Answer

RIP

Best Answer

It would seem that you are suicidal. You are no longer dealing with hypotheticals, you are experiencing the damage and continue.

Best Answer