In December, this kid in my chemistry class took 10 dollars out of my backpack during lunch I saw him. When I tried bringing up with a higher up at the school they sat us down and he said he didn't take it. So I confronted him face to face and told him he's a liar and I want my money. So I told him that I know he's a liar and I know he took it,I never threatened him or anything however, he was scared when I confronted him. He didn't expect me to do that. I'm too quiet and "he won't do ****" as he said. So right now he's walkin around with a cocky little smirk, just how he is. But he won't make eye contact with me he won't even be within 10 ft of me. That used to be good enough but now he's lying saying to his friends I'm harassing him. I have let this slide too much and I'm tired of kids like him doing that. Now I know I have the strength to kill someone easy and I've never been in an actual fight so I don't know how hard to hit? Should I go for it? Out of many similar happenings?
Infowarrior76 Infowarrior76 18-21, M 20 Answers Feb 5, 2013 in Parenting & Family

You have a camera phone don't you? Why not shadow this guy. If he's stolen something before, he's bound to do it again. Next time time you'll have all the evidence you need, and you'll be vindicated.

Best Answer

Very good idea

Best Answer

Mark your belongings too. Don't make it too obvious, but put your initials in a not so conspicuous place. If he ever does steal it, you can tell a school official,"Hey turn to page blah blah in my book, and you'll see that it's mine."

Best Answer

Okay, I'm not sure about the laws regarding entrapment and all that, but I think this is a better idea than getting into a fight with this kid, especially if you can't prove that he stole from you. If you started beating on him, it could make you look like the bad guy. I'm just airing out an idea you know, I'm not suggesting that you do it.
Set a trap...Find a strategic place to do it. Hide a camera or two, whatever you can get. Make sure to get different angles so if one isn't catching something, the other will. Mark some bills and write down the serial #'s, and stuff them in the bag. Leave it to him to do the rest.

Best Answer

I know this sounds crazy but this is what I would do. During lunch in front of as many people as possible I would call out his name show him and every one else in the caf. as I pulled out a five dollar bill and said here ( insert name) take this so you don't have to steal any money for todays lunch. Let me know how it goes. Good Luck!!!!!!

Best Answer

You've labeled the guy a thief. Other people know it or suspect it. For $10 bucks, no one will ever trust him. Understand, that's all he's got. There is no future for a kid like that. Let go and don't let him near your back pack again. <br />
Now, it may be the pressure causes him to challenge you. If that happens don't posture. The guy who hits first and the hardest and keeps slugging is probably the one still standing at the end which is less than one very tiring minute. Don't hit and stand back to survey the results. If you're going to do it, do it so he doesn't want to get up. Then walk away. Do not challenge him.

Best Answer

What is the punishment for fighting at your school?

Best Answer

Im not gonna do it at school

Best Answer

Then don't do it, because the police will get involved you don't want something destroying. Your life before it even starts

Best Answer

You should talk to your parents about this

Best Answer

I did but they didnt help at all

Best Answer

i would have popped him well before going to dob....

Best Answer

The long-term consequences could be bad.<br />
I like the idea of you recording him and/or setting him up.

Best Answer

First of all, you are probably in high school or middle school and not yet 18, correct? That means you will probably get in trouble with the principal and/or your parents. When I was a kid I was picked on a lot, and if the school didn't do anything about it my father who was a minister gave me his blessing to hand out a well deserved *** whuppin'. So first you should tell the kid he has until the end of the week to give you back your money or he is going to get his rump kicked. Then when he doesn't, say 'Ok, I gave you the opportunity to make it right', and lay a whuppin' on him. Once he is unable to fight back or on the ground: stop attacking, help him up, and say: "I'm sorry it came to this, but that was the best $10 I ever spent." Let me know how it goes.

Best Answer

Do it f aggot.

Best Answer

Kick his ***. Even if you lose, he'll know that you're not going to let him take your **** without a fight. There comes a point where you have to do things that normally aren't the traditionally rational decisions. Trust me, if you do nothing now, you will continue to do nothing in similar situations for years to come.

Best Answer

This is my philosophy on doing this.

Best Answer

It's not worth 10 bucks to fight someone... you could get suspended, or you could do some real physical damage and be liable for hospital bills, etc. Maybe even reform school if parents press charges for assault. Forget it. Be the bigger man. He's a thief, and sadly he may have needed it more than you (perhaps for food, lunch at school, etc.) Just keep your bookback zipped in future, and carry all money in your pocket. Good luck. PEACE

Best Answer

Its not about the money its about the respect this shows to no one

Best Answer

Gather up your manly grace, hold your head high and take the high road. I was in a situation many years ago, where someone was spreading lies about me. I kept my pith shut, I kept being who I am and developed this mantra, "you can believe what you want to believe, I ghetto know what I know". It took a while, but eventually everyone came to know MY truth and saw the b/s that he had been spouting.

Best Answer

This isnt about lies or the money its out respect. This kid has none. And I want to do his parents a favor.

Best Answer

The kid needs a pounding. Look up on youtube how to punch. Then let him have it.

Best Answer

take 10 dollars back from him. its technically not stealing if your taking back whats yours.

Best Answer