Forgiveness is always a good thing. Try this, turn them on to two big pizzas and watch their faces light up. Pizza has a way of keeping friendships.

Best Answer

always forgive, be friends only if you both want to

Best Answer

of course! nothing more to lose!

Best Answer

If you can bear it, sure.

Best Answer

u seriously have to think about this because how do you know if youre friend is gonna be there for you when you need her. My best friend well ex best friend betrayed me and she keeps asking to become my friend but i keep saying no because i needed to realize that she probably isnt gonna change. We have been fighting for 8 months and its terrible. You shouldnt be relying what I or other people tell you cuz you need to know what is best for you and youre friend. IF shes acting rude then you deserve better and you need to move on and i no it is going to be hard but u have to do what makes you a better person. I hope you figure out what is best for you good luck

Best Answer

Are you going to be just friends or in a relationship?

Best Answer