Sometime you need to move on with the part you have to play.. Forgive and move on in your life..You have little bro and believe me the more resentment you keep with you the more you will burn.. And there are many things that you dont know that would have happens at ur back.. I wish you gain more strength and courage..

Best Answer

Your mom did not do this lightly or flippantly- I got out of my first marriage in less than elegant circumstances. My children were very young and my lover/husband blended our family and when our children were old enough to question the past we were honest with them. I know we caused some hurt and damaged. We mitigated and buffered as well as we could. Today as young adults, they say they understand. My ex, solely by his choice bugged out when my daughter was 5-blaming me because the divorce inconvenienced his contact with her. Maybe the tale away for you is you mom’s choices grew out of very complex circumstances. Certainly she did nothing with the intent of hurting you. See if she’s open to answering your questions even if it is awkward. You may find peace and I know she will

Best Answer

I have asked her about it once.... And i'm not going to do it again.
She said: "Why the hell do you care?" - and i got so surprised cause i had asked friendly!

Best Answer

I am very sorry to hear that. SHe has some thinking of her own to do still. I hope you have someone else to talk to

Best Answer

every one deserves to be happy like your username shithappened but with time it would be better because you can still move on with each of your lives and still all be happy. she is your mum and I coming from a broken home still love my parents. It just takes time.

Best Answer

I understand you're angry at your mum, you have every right to be. But I think the marriage would have failed anyway because she didn't love your dad anymore. She chose the wrong way to get out of the relationship, but unfortunately we mere humans make mistakes. She's probably cut up herself, knowing she's hurt you kids. Maybe you should arrange a place to meet with your mum and talk with her as the young woman you are. Don't point the finger though, but tell her how you feel. Don't mention your dad, just concentrate on you, your mum and your brother.

Best Answer

It feels wrong to hate her. But yes, the marriage probably would have failed, since i don't think she loved my dad ever. But then she should have left him, without a back-up.
I'm a daddy's girl. So you can probably understand how hurtful it must have been, to see a always happy and loving man filled with so much pain all of a sudden.
Yes, she knows that, she hurt us.
and she is fusturated that she can win my trust back. But then she says things like: "You ruined my life" and "I don't want you". - And i swear! I have never done her anything (besides kind of avoiding her).

Best Answer

its not wrong to hate ur mom cause i dont talk to mine and never will again and i hate her gutts.. but my point is it might feel wrong for a while but just think of the reason u hate her and u wont

Best Answer

well... id say no espeically since u have a younger bro but u r a family but just get along with her but before u do so tell her straight that ur not gonna be nice all the time and it will be talked bout or jsut move it

Best Answer

That's actually how I kind the situation is. I'm not doing anything bad to my mum, i'm just not talking to under unnecessary situations.

Best Answer

well she is ur mom like

Best Answer

yeah, exactly she is my mum. Then how could she do such a thing to us?

Best Answer

because sum relationships just dont work out.. and she probly didnt tell u because she didnt want ye to be hurt but its even worse now

Best Answer

Yeah, I don't care that much about the divorce - more the way she did it. Instead of leaving, she just cheated on him. And that hurted my dad very much.

Best Answer