**** NO!!!!!!!!!!! Dump his a&& and do it in a creative evil way. Just a lil something to remember you by.

Best Answer

Definitely not, you deserve better.

Best Answer

If he cheats on you, he does not truly love you; he may say he does, but it's a lie. You should not forgive him because he does not deserve it, and you deserve better.

Best Answer

Forgive AND forget. AND move on.

Best Answer

Only if you're not really looking for a monogamous relationship.

Best Answer

I think if you want to stay with him you will first have to trust him and if turns out you can trust him then it’s up to you to decide if he is worth the time it takes to carry around a grudge for what he previously did. It sounds like he is not very trustworthy at all as far as showing any commitment to you. But if it's been some time since the last time he cheated and he has proven his commitment long enough for you to feel secure it will never happen again, then forgiveness might be a good thing to do sooner than later. It kinda sounds to me like if he is up in the several times its not going to happen.

Best Answer

If you can forgive a guy like this, you have to be one of the most forgiving people on the planet or no offense but just dumb. It will continue. Sounds like he has major issues.

Best Answer

you deserve better

Best Answer

I know its not that easy to just leave someone when you care about them and its easy for people to tell you what to do when their not the ones on the journey. If you want something with him do just that, because what may work for others may not work for you. Allow yourself sometime to think and for HIM to think, you will know when you should forgive someone.# woman intuition

Best Answer

Only you can answer that question... doing what someone else tells you to do... it is never going to happen. I know, I did the exact same thing you are doing now, just a few years ago. I just wanted someone, anyone else to have to make the decision... You already know what you need to do, and you already know what you want to do... I know that right now, it doesn't feel that way to you.... Your heart is telling you one thing and your brain is telling you another. I think that you should figure out which one you want to listen to, and then find out which one is saying stay and which is saying go.... Good Luck ! You have a long, hard journey ahead of you regardless of whether you decide to listen to heart or your brain

Best Answer

WITH.. the person.. and he has been with multiple people? Does he think much of you?

Best Answer

Just attack him with a 7 iron, worked for Eilieen Nordegren

Best Answer

Up to you ... multiple?

Best Answer

Around five plus his ex

Best Answer

No way, stay away...you need better, unless you are okay with it and can live with it all.

Best Answer