Something's got to..
Vik91 Vik91 22-25, F 10 Answers Jul 7 in Community

A hangover will probably just add to the pain. Try playing video games. Studies show that playing a video game works as a great distraction, even from chronic pain.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

As a (pretend)General Practitioner I'd say count your units, And maybe stay clear of the liqueur. However, from experience, It normally takes away the pain but ends in depression.

Best Answer

yes...yes you should...and it will take away the pain...then you need me to drop by when you are so loaded that sex is a glorious release

Best Answer

the only thing that takes away the pain, is to deal with the pain directly, grieve, cry, scream or shout, and then determine to get to a better place inside yourself.

Best Answer

yeah

Best Answer

Cocaine is way better for that.

Best Answer

I'd rather be in pain..

Best Answer

But you'd rather poison yourself than be in pain?

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

Might want to see someone about that.

Best Answer

Yea because taking cocaine is so much better?

Best Answer

Cocaine is much less harmful physically and infinitely less harmful to those close to or dependent upon its users. Alcohol is in a constant state of destroying lives.

Best Answer

I would say drugs ruin more lives than alcohol, and tbh I don't care anyway I'd rather eat my own **** than take drugs.

Best Answer

Pro tip: alcohol is a drug. It doesn't matter what you may say on the matter because the numbers are in and alcohol ruins more lives than any other drug by a wide margin.

Best Answer

I know alcohol is a drug it's totally different from street/illegal drugs tho, I've lived with a alcoholic and a druggie and in my view the druggie runnier more people lives, besides that's not my point I just hate drugs and druggies wether they ruin lives or not

Best Answer

What causes your bias if not the effect on lives? The social stigma? You don't actually believe what they told you in DARE do you?

Best Answer

I just hate druggies, it obviously has something to do with how it affects people lives

Best Answer

So why excuse the greater effect alcohol has on people's lives? This isn't my opinion; studies conducted among medical professionals show the professional consensus to be that alcohol is the most damaging substance commonly used recreationally. Very few people blow a line of cocaine and then go home to beat their wife and kids.

Best Answer

I'm not excusing it far from it my mother was an alcoholic and I hated her, I'm just going on what I lived with and witnessed my mother was an Alkie and didn't lay a finger on her kids, my father was a druggie and beat his kids and my mother, I dunno how people can do studies on **** like this when two have no idea what it's like

Best Answer

Seeing as how the people in the study are directly involved in the treatment of addicts, I'd say that they know what it's like and can compare them. Here's the study I'm referring to: http://www.sg.unimaas.nl/_OLD/oudelezingen/dddsd.pdf

At any rate, I'm not saying there can't be exceptions, but on the whole, alcohol causes more grief than drugs do.

Best Answer

What has caused the pain?

Best Answer

Being ill

Best Answer

Booze will only make it worse but i guess you know that already. How bad is the illness?

Best Answer

No ..the pain will still be there

Best Answer

I know :(

Best Answer

It will be ok :) * hugs*

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer