i have been thinkging about this for a good 4 years now. i have always had personal issues about this and now i;m thinking maybe this is it. i think the real reason on why i never got women is because i am short. i think the reason on why my confidence sometimes goes south is because i'm short. i think the reason why i am never accepted into society is because i'm short. I have also saved up a bit of money too so i think i might go ahead with the procedure. i can vahguely imagine what it would be like being taller. the feeling of security, less eyes on me, people stepping out of my way, not being treated like a teddy bear, no one touching my head, no one looking down on me, more women will love me and confidence so high i cant even measure it. i haven decided yet but just wonder will i regret it and is height surgery trustworthy? btw I am about 5 foot 5 inches tall, i would LOVE to be taller
jonnyronny jonnyronny 18-21, M 20 Answers Feb 2, 2010

There is someone for everyone.<br />
Height adjustment surgery is a long painful process.<br />
It very well may be that you don't think you are attractive to the opposite sex because you are not reading the signs because you don't expect there to be any signs.<br />
You didn't mention your height so you left out an important factor to discuss this intelligently.<br />
Talk to a third party that has no financial interests...someone you can trust and ask their honest opinion.<br />
If you want you can PM me and we can discuss this further

Best Answer

I think the problem is that you think you are short...

Best Answer

no... it's not worth the risk that is for sure!! <br />
height isn't an important factor in life... don't let that stop you from doing whatever you want and being happy. You have taken this issue and let it consume you... I know a lot of women who look for a man who is loving, funny, caring, polite, respectful..... not for height.

Best Answer

well midgets can get women... and i doubt your a midget...

Best Answer

Height increase surgery also known as cosmetic limb lengthening surgey is a complex process that has traditionally been performed primarily on children to correct disproportional leg lengths. It has also been an option for people with dwarfism to gain additional height.<br />
the first cosmetic limb lengthening case was performed in United States. Initially, there were much skepticisms from U.S. orthopaedic community, but the surgery has proven to be quite an effective procedure. It is quite painful, and it takes a long time for the new bone to form and lenghten. Good luck! Even though, in today's society, it doesn't matter how tall you are, it is about what is inside!!!

Best Answer

No, accept ourself as you are. Wear taller shoes, and be proud to be you, no matter how tall you are!

Best Answer

Is such a surgery even possible? I thought making yourself taller through surgery was impossible!! If it is possible, then definitely go for it, without a doubt!!!

Best Answer

I think you should work on loving yourself the way you are. If you are confident in yourself, girls will like you.

Best Answer

OUCH!!! Is what other people think of you reaaaaalllly worth going through all that for?!? (Not IMO) Their view of you does not define who you are.... YOURS DOES! ;)

Best Answer

If you'll just brush your teeth more often your height would never come into question, unless your personality really, really sucks.

Best Answer

I don't know how tall you are, so you have left that to our imagination.... I am 5"10' and have dated several guys shorter then me. <br />
I will tell you a story, I was at a party talking to this handsome tall man, well I could over hear this shorter guy with a group around him, I was captivated with his sense of humor and engaging personality and really wanted to go over to him and be a part of that, and eventually I did!<br />
A guy can be shorter then me, but it does not mean that I cannot look up to him. Look inside of you.

Best Answer

The possible complications can put you on medications like anti-inflammatories and blood thinners for the rest of your life. Don't do it.

Best Answer

You know you have the idea that your height is a pediment to happiness. But its all in your head. If you are not confident now, you won't be more confident later.<br />
Spend more time getting comfortable in your own skin - then worry about height.

Best Answer

No, accept your lot.<br />
Height is not a factor for womans true attention,<br />
If it is an issue, <br />
it is indicative of deeper psycho-trouble ahead

Best Answer

O__o dude, height is just physical. i doubt its why you cant get girls :/ lots of guys are short.

Best Answer