Sweetheart, you are definitely depressed, and you need to see a therapist on a weekly basis for a while. Don't freak out that you are having those thoughts. They are symptoms of depression. The time when it is very serious is if you ever started making a plan...formulating how to do it. If that ever happens, don't delay...get yourself right down to the emergency room and get some help.

Best Answer

My coworkers have seen their friends die in front of them and none of them are getting help. I, who have done nothing, and have had nothing overly traumatic happen to me, should be able to deal with my own problems. Its just I'm worried maybe one day I won't be able to? I don't want to be considered "crazy" either, or have them find out and think I'm weak.

Best Answer

Yes..you need help...please talk to your Dr. I'm here if you need / want to talk. Please take it seriously..depression is a horrible thing...there are ways out..I promise!!! xoxoxo

Best Answer

i know there are other ways out. I haven't really formulated a plan. Like i said, i don't want to die, Its just i didn't know if my problems were serious enough to warrant psychological attention. I'm considering getting help now. Its just hard to come to terms with me being "crazy". I'm scared others will find out.

Best Answer

Sounds like depression to me--yes, do get help. Been there--the right meds can help enormously.

Best Answer