Maryse7 Maryse7 18-21, F 15 Answers Jan 13, 2013 in Community

it's doubtful that you'll find a doctor to do it at your age, I tried when I was very young but they wouldnt do it. Finally doctor ok'd it when I turned 30. Note though, that afterwards I had the most horrible periods, the bleeding and blot clots were uncontrollable. also i have something called endometrosis which is excrutiating on top of the aleady horrible period.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

yikes why your young

Best Answer

I would recommend against doing so at your age and usually Ins. companies wouldn't pay for that procedure until a woman turns 35.<br />
May I suggest that it would wiser to use condoms and good choices since you are both very beautiful & intelligent :~) <br />
As well there many ways to enjoy sex & ******* that do not lead to pregnancy that can be just as much fun...

Best Answer

IF you have had all the kids you desire to have in your life time --then YES!!

Best Answer

No tell me your situation. I have three kids horrible marriage couldn't stand to have another kid with him I was done , he was also my highschool sweetheart . We divorced and I had my tubes tied after the third child . Well I found my soul mate a couple of years later and he wants babies , so I found the best doctor in the US and got my tubes untied VERY EXPENSIVE we tried for a whole year to get pregnant using the ovalting tests ect. I ended up going to gyn she did a test and found out my tubes were still tied....crap. So, I went back to the best doctor in the US to get my tubes untied again, welll long story short it didn't freaking work again. Now we are going thru VERY EXPENSIVE testing, inventro, maybe seragant, my husband really want's a baby, so if I had never had my tubes ties and just taken birth control cause of course you just can't see your future I would have a baby right now. message me with any questions

Best Answer

Yeah, in about 20 years.

Best Answer

No way!! I used to work in an OB office and weekly, women would come in and want reversals. Almost impossible to reverse, and they don't know until they go in and look. Plus some women still have to be put on bc pills with thier tubes tide.

Best Answer

not till you'v had my baby after that I'll tie them personally

Best Answer

It would be difficult to find a doctor that would do it at your age.

Best Answer

no. who knows, maybe you'll want kids later in life.

Best Answer

why?? You don't want kids???

Best Answer