Never tried it
KovusShame KovusShame 13-15, F 12 Answers May 16 in Food

Coffee is an acquired taste. Some people hate it. Some people love it. Some people have to add all kinds of flavors to it to deink it and say they like it. I started drinking it about 55 years ago with milk and 1 spoon of sugar. I drank it that way until I was 59 and got tired of the taste of the milk in it and started o drink it just black with no sugar or milk. Today I only drink black coffee and only 1 or 2 cups a day compared to the 10 to 15 cups I used to drink. I do not care for the candy coffees so many people drink today but, everyone to their own tastes. Try it. If you like it, good, keep drinking it. It is good for you and has no harmful effects unless that is all you ever drink.

Best Answer

I dont want it

Best Answer

No. Too young. Tea is less caffeinated. Coffee will make your heart jump

Best Answer

Cooool :P

Best Answer

watch out, it's a gateway drug, next think you know you'll be giving $5 ******** for black tar heroin

Best Answer

I drink coffee because I'm hooked on it and my body needs it. If you are not, then there is no reason for you to try. It's easy to become dependent on it and if this happens it will cost you money and make you sick if you can't have a regular drink. I've tried to stop, but I've always gone back to it.

Best Answer

I love it but it is turning into an expensive habit ,,like many things I love

Best Answer

Your too young for coffee you have youth

Best Answer

Tons of adults drink it. I wanna see why

Best Answer

Teens have the ability to get going in the morning a little easier than adults. Believe me 12 hour days stack up and that's why a lot of adults us it, the caffeine.

Best Answer

They drink it because as they grow older it is harder for them to get hyper. They find it harder to get out of bed each morning and get motivated. Coffee like tea is a stimulant drug. It increases the heart rate.

Best Answer

But they all get special ones

Best Answer

Of course they taste good but a ton of people get dependent on coffee

Best Answer

I prefer tea with milk, But i guess you could try coffee. You might not like it. Then again you just might. :)

Best Answer

Got hot chocolate instead
if anyone asks... Its coffee

Best Answer

:)) ok .

Best Answer

…how come you have never tried coffee? … are you a mormon?...

Best Answer

Pretty much.

Best Answer

….your choice…. i prefer tea...

Best Answer

no go straight on the gin

Best Answer

tes

Best Answer