I had a relationship for 2 years and it didnt go well..now we are friends and he still wants to give it a try one more time...do you think I should give him a second chance?
genesis99 genesis99 22-25, F 7 Answers Aug 22 in Dating & Relationships

I believe in second chances. I think the fact that you have continued your friendship is significant.

Best Answer

Thank you for your answer :)

Best Answer

I was happy to share my thoughts......But then again, what do I know? lol

Best Answer

Keep an open mind , think of what made it not work before , was it him ,you , or both of you ,if you guys have been friends for two years , obviously it's not a bad idea , i mean to be in a relationship is just really to be friends but to just extra stuff to it (although that stuff is still allot) ,so really just think on that level about it that's what I'm saying.
Also think if you want a relationship right now if it helps.

Best Answer

Thank you...I will definitely keep that in mind..very helpful

Best Answer

find another slave..

Best Answer

Best Answer

probably someone innocent and honest?rare but you can find him and suck the life out of him
peace!

Best Answer

I hope i do! :)

Best Answer

so i think you don't need instructions.....you are new to that stuff all you need is to find a prey by acting like a shy, innocent girl...you know the usual stuff

Best Answer

I say not for now..too many issues of control...

Best Answer

That's what is was thinking...I need to first become financially independent and I guess grow as an individual and that way I will be sure of what I want and who I want in my life.

Best Answer

I truly believe all of us deserve a second chance. Good luck to you, my friend.

Best Answer

Thank you :) I completely agree

Best Answer

No...

Best Answer