I have been with my partner for a year and three months, 9 of these months have been long distance, which I found hard to deal with but easier as time has gone by. I love being with him, we have so much fun, he makes me giggle and we have a great physical connection. I would like to move in with him and take our relationship to the next level, but I feel he is unsure and extremely nervous. He has never lived with a girlfriend and has been open about the way he feels. I have placed the ball in his court and told him I will move if he asks me to live with him , but not if we are not going to live together. I'm not sure how this will effect the relationship.
birdie35 birdie35 22-25, F 8 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in Parenting & Family

I'd say move on.he may want to catch up with u in person. but there are way too many problems now.

Best Answer

Move on! Forget the past

Best Answer

Give him some time to think about it....This is a committment with a lil extra burden added just simply by the fact that im pretty sure he would hate to be the guy that dragged you all the way out there & it not work. if you lived in the same town he probably would be less hesitant because he wouldnt feel as Responsible for you in a sense ya know? i think putting it ALL IN HIS COURT can be a little overwhelming too, dont beg or sound like your convincing him but provide him with a lil assurance or heads up that your aware of certain conditions and some of his worries and your not going over there to remake him. Most guys fear, Women are gonna come in and start regulating and changing TOO much.

Best Answer

MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer