My now ex controlled me like a puppet. Everything he said, I believed. I was always wrong. Always. He didn't even know he abused me. I finally got the courage to leave him. After 2 months apart, I contacted him. After an initial outburst of cruelty and harsh words, he apologized. He says he's realized how badly he treated me. He's saying things he never did. Acting like a new person. I still have feelings for him. What he did to me was awful. I can't forgive him, but I want to give him a chance. Everyone says no. A big part of me says no too, but I don't want to hurt him. I'm too nice. Too forgiving. Should I give him the chance? Has he really changed?
LonelyThoughts369 LonelyThoughts369 16-17, F 12 Answers Aug 31 in Dating & Relationships

You contacted him.....that means regardless what anyone says you will still go to him cause you still love him and believe in him.....I wish you the best but people don't change over night, it takes time. If he is sincere you will see it in action and not just words and if not than you know what you MUST do if you're wise.

Best Answer

you gave him a chance. You just haven't been through enough pain yet?

Best Answer

Take care of yourself. Bullies never change because changing is much harder than finding a new victim. And what's even easier than finding a new victim? Luring back an old one with sweet words. Don't fall for it. There is a rule in life about these things...if all of your friends warn you about a guy....LISTEN TO THEM!

Best Answer

To let him back into your life would only open up your wounds again!

Best Answer

Only you can decide ,I can be to nice to and have been burned many times . My advice would be no your young enough, move on lots more to come

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

No blahblah. No you need to break up!

Best Answer

No to the chance... and no to really changed...

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer