No just move on!You will look back one day and feel so much better that you did.It will blow her ego too ,thinking she can cheat and still hang on to someone!She is a loser.

Best Answer

Samething happened to me.. "Oh I need time to think about what I really want because the next person i date I want it to be forever".. My mistake was getting back together.. 1 month later I caught her texting and hanging out with her ex boyfriend, she claimed there just "friends" now... yeah ok! And my aunts name is hector... Anyways, the pain and hurt is not worth it, walk away from it for your own health and sanity..

Best Answer

Why would you want her if she is cheating on you?

Best Answer

Sometimes if she only comes back for a year its worth it! Caution though! Not easy! if you can trust again! But if you are going to treat her with suspicion >>>>> then don't!

Best Answer

Nope...forget about them. Just a waste of time. Look for a better one!

Best Answer

She's wearing your balls as earrings. You gonna let her come for the matching pendant too?

Best Answer

Ermmm... It's ex. <br />
Should have given the chance before she became ex! ;)

Best Answer

Yes, I'd give her time to figure it out, about 2 minutes.

Best Answer

no when someone loves you they put you first...if she loved you you wouldn't be a second option but the only option.Why wait around for her to figure out if she loves you more than she loves herself when you could be out there finding someone who will treat you like you deserve :)

Best Answer

that is traditional mindset and its also (in my view) the cause of most breakups

Best Answer

because i only want a relationship with her, so its just my standard.

Best Answer

well that is unfortunate but to answer your question in that context then...no

Best Answer

No, because she should have thought about that before she decided to cheat on you.

Best Answer