Okay, so there is this guy, and he will be named Clay and this girl, who will be named Emma and they used to date, me and Emma used to be friends, fairly good, but never super super close, and Clay and i were always friends. Clay and Emma began to date. They dated for about 9 months, and Emma broke up with Clay because Emma wasn't ready for a relationship anymore. Clay tells me he likes me, and i liked him. I chose not to go out because i didn't want to deal with the possibility of breaking "Girl Code" but now, 2 months after me and Clay had a "thing" he likes me again, and we might go out, but i need to know if i would be breaking girl code by doing this. By dating Clay, who is Emma's ex, but me and Emma are not friends anymore, we used to be. And may i mention, that Emma is now dating someone new. I'm not 100% sure about my feelings for Clay yet, and I just found out he is moving next summer. Should I continue to flirt with him, or maybe just stop all together?
lovahchic lovahchic 13-15, F 6 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in First Love

Wait a second here.....this was a show called "Friends"

Best Answer

XD

Best Answer

do what you want, **** what other ppl think and forget "codes" its just more social bs to put up with...do what u want to do.

Best Answer

Flirt and have fun, but look for a real relationship with a guy that is going to stay local...if that's what you want...a relationship.<br />
As for girl code, there is only a code if you are friends.

Best Answer

I dunno, should you?

Best Answer

dude whats more imporetent?

Best Answer