My mom has been all i have ever had, my bio-father left me, and she is all i got!
musicoflovee musicoflovee 16-17 11 Answers Oct 18, 2011

Stay in a loving home and help her from a far.

Best Answer

but how can i do that wen she has been all i have ever had?

Best Answer

Sometimes, even when it is hard for us, staying away from a bad situation is the best thing not only for you but for the person who created it; your mom. I feel very deeply for you--those emotional ties can be very, very strong. But staying with them will send the unspoken message to your mother that the situation is acceptable, and it is not. Your mother's heart is bigger than her head at this point. There may come a day when she needs a mature relationship to lean on to get herself out of this mess, and if you stay out of that environment and stay in the one you're in now, you may very well turn out to be that mature person. But you won't develop as a mature person as effectively if you move in with them, and then down the road you might not be the person she will need you to be. By making a wise decision and helping yourself emotionally at this point, you may be saving her in the future. That's love.

Best Answer

Your mother is in a situation she created for herself and needs to learn her own lesson. <br />
Stay where you are.

Best Answer

STAY WHERE YOU ARE, IT'S A BETTER ENVIRONMENT. YOU CAN STILL HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR MOM & BROTHER BUT YOU ALSO GOTTA TAKE CARE OF YOU. YOU CAN VISIT, BUT YOUR MOM'S AN ADULT, SHE NEEDS TO KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR HER, YOUR BROTHER, & YOU. LOVE DOESN'T MEAN BEING PHYSICALLY PRESENT ALL THE TIME. PRAY FOR HER & FOR YOU.

Best Answer

I would go live with my mom but that is me. I would stand by mom's side who stood by my side and was always there for me, when even my own father ran away. <br />
It seems you are feeling this already. Why is a drug addict living with your mom? Whatever happens, God bless you and your mama. :)

Best Answer

cuz she thinks she can help him, but u see this drug addict is inlove with my momma and is trying to steal her heart and play daddy to my little brother.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that.....:'(

Best Answer

thanks, it mean alot for a stranger to express their sorryness. Thank you! :) ♥

Best Answer

stay where you are, it is for the best

Best Answer

you have to do what in your best interest at this point, living with your mom and her addicted friend will not make the situation better. be her shoulder to ean on for moral support, attend when she calls, and help her in the way you know how

Best Answer

Stay in the loving environment. You can always visit your mother.

Best Answer

you will always have your mother even if she doesnt meet your standards, but too many people throw away a good chance to have something they cant understand..

Best Answer