I am hungry.
thisisevenlessfunnow thisisevenlessfunnow 26-30, M 11 Answers Dec 29, 2013 in LGBT

do both why limit yourself

Best Answer

i'll make you a sandwich while you chill.

Best Answer

I think you should make yourself a sandwich and then kill it.

Best Answer

Christmas is over

Best Answer

But I'm still hungry.

Best Answer

What kind of sandwich?

Best Answer

am new here, this is the first thing i saw, am overjoyed to see i am not alone!!! think i have found a place! thank you

Best Answer

Well if you kill yourself you wouldn't have to make the sandwich and if you are as lazy as I can be at times that seems like the better option. But then I'd have to exert energy to kill myself. Decisions, decisions.

Best Answer

Well Option 2 will help save the planet....Got with option1 then...I'm a Conservative, remember?....:)

Best Answer

What the hell....go make yourself a sandwich and if you are lucky you might choke to death. problem solved you get your sandwich and you kill yourself. but is that what you really want? life is to precious to even think of ending it with out a fight. Chill and think twice before you even consider doing something stupid.

Best Answer

Tough choice....

Best Answer