TheBlessedOne TheBlessedOne 46-50, F 12 Answers Apr 22 in Doing Good

i would have loved to have had your problem the last 5 years I worked at the university. Not enough time to do things that were needed without a ton of stress figuring how to do them quick enough to do a good job. If I had free time I'd look for things, organize supplies, clean my area, etc.

Best Answer

I would not like that either. To much work is as bad is not enough work. I just want to work for my paycheck.

Best Answer

Too much work is worse than not enough work, it ended up being wage slavery. In the beginning of the job there were times when I had enough time to get everything done and time leftover. I used creativity in learning how to do things better, or help others who needed the help, or used it for public relations with students (help them a bit). Things were much better back then.

Best Answer

I agree, to much work is worse. I have beent there too before. If I get rushed I can't do much of anything. I freeze up and can't even think.

Best Answer

I've been rushing around so fast that I had an accident, and it was to help cover for a workers who had the flu that was going around.

Best Answer

go for a 3 hour lunch break.....come back & do it again

Best Answer

Now that I like. I do like that one.

Best Answer

problem solvin, it's a gift :-)

Best Answer

No, he won't listen....waste of time.

Best Answer

He don't and he knows I don't have anything to do.

Best Answer

Do something productive in the meantime.

Best Answer

I am chatting on EP.

Best Answer

Well, problem solved XD

Best Answer

Hell no...gettin' paid is good enough...

Best Answer

I do like the paycheck. It is nice and fat.

Best Answer

Then as your attorney, I give the following advice: don't poke the bear. Play online all u want and stack dat paper!

Best Answer

lol, good advice.

Best Answer