She moved out because of my psychotic episode. She told me until I got help she was going to live with parents. We after a few months she just stopped texting stop by and completely ignores me. I know that mean it's over. But now that I'm back in reality. I really need a goodbye brake up. I've begged her to just call, text something . Just give me a goodbye. It's been six months. I can't believe she wont just say goodbye, fuckoff, anything. I'm thinking about going to her. But I've put her through so much. That maybe just let it be
rag2discard rag2discard 31-35, M 4 Answers May 21 in Dating & Relationships

Move on. It didn't work out. Respect her wishes.

Best Answer

I feel for you. Having any mental complication is just unfair. It does ruin lives and destroys the person you really are. And it's totally uncontrollable. When the damage is done and your chemical balances out in your brain, then it's when you realize all you have done. It's the number 2 reason why relationships never last. <br />
As far as going to her, the best thing you can do is nothing! Leave her totally alone. No text, calls, or even leaving messages for her. The more you keep on, the more you're actually hurting yourself. Break away until she comes to you. If she comes to you, then it's worth moving forward cause she still cares. If there's no word, there's no love, and it's a sign to just move forward!<br />
Best of luck!

Best Answer

A clean break is always best. Find closure in other ways. Consider this: she couldn't cope with your illness. She has no certain way to know you won't relapse. You care for her; she couldn't care for you. If she could, she would have been there for you throughout. Don't take it personally. Mental or physical, illness is illness. If you're going to be with a woman, try to find one that isn't as fragile. This one can't cope. And there is no blame to be assigned. It just didn't work. Here's hoping for your continued health and future happiness.:-)

Best Answer

Thanks man. In the end only had my best friend. He saved my life really. Mom dad my sister all gave up disowned me. They never researched psychotic episodes and delusional thinking. My best friend did no one else. I she would have. Then she wouldn't stayed as long as she did. But she just couldn't handle it. I know if it was her going through it. I'd never walked away. Just like my best friend. He dealt with me. Like I was a special needs child. You don't fight and argue and just say f-it and walk away. I need all the help I could get. I just wasn't aware I needed it.

Best Answer

I am really sorry to hear that. Maybe she has given up on your relationship, and thinks the best way to move on is to cut you off completely. I know its harsh, because you didn't receive the closure that you wanted. I believe the best thing to do is to move on too (which will be hard), and perhaps she'll contact you when she's ready.

Best Answer

That's it I'm sure. I was hospitalized three times. And it was hell on everyone. I couldn't help it. And I messed up so much. Im trying to deal with guilt. I just wish she would just reply to my text. I've talked to her mom. Told her I just want to say goodbye, sorry . And she won't get any more texts. But still nothing.

Best Answer