oh go on, then you can come back to this site and tell us all your problems AGAIN relating to drinking and having no friends....so that genuine people who would like to help, can waste there time caring.<br />
you carnt complain endlessly about your life being a train wreak if you are the bloody train driver!

Best Answer

Go on, and be careful have fun. don't screw your self :)

Best Answer

SOMEONE HAS TO

Best Answer

why you never try to think or be positive?
You love being attention from people that pity on you why???
You can be positive and strong and still get people attention,love and support. common wake up..you sleep to long

Best Answer

yep have one for me too...... carefull tho ... might be people who want to beat you up

Best Answer

THEY ALL DO

Best Answer

yep bro ...i would be happy if u go there ......always be happy

Best Answer

K maybe a bit early for bed. :-) I really don't think you should go to the pub though when you are already having a rough day of it. It likely will just make you feel worse to keep drinking.

Best Answer

5 30 PM

Best Answer

BUT HOW WILL I GETTO BE AROUND OTHER PEOPLE IF I SIT HERE ALL DAY?

Best Answer

for drink or sex?

Best Answer

DUNNO HOW TO GET SEX

Best Answer

I remember you, how can someone who's good in guitar but can't find sex? btw any good tabs?

Best Answer

I'M UGLY

Best Answer

AND I CANT WALK AROUND TELLING EVERY RANDOM PERSON ON THE STREET I PLAY GUITAR... NO ONE CARES ANYWAY

Best Answer

well , if you have a change try play in front of em, girls love man who can play guitar

Best Answer

I DONT KNOW ANY GIRLS THOUGH

Best Answer

A Good idea

Best Answer