I am 16 and meet this really pretty 17 year old girl at Odyssey of the Mind World Finals. It lasted a week and mine and her team hung out a lot and I got her number. We started texting a lot and she laughed a lot and seems to like me and think I'm funny. We said goodbye the last night and for a week I text for an hour or so everyday. She seems to like me but lives out west and I live in Kentucky. She invited me to her town for a tour. I'm going out to Seattle for a month this summer and might convince my brother to drive down to Cali for a day. Is she serious about inviting me and should I do it. She is the most beautiful girl I've ever meet and I would love to visit. Thanks.
thatoneguyinthisclass thatoneguyinthisclass 16-17, M 1 Answer Jun 5 in Dating & Relationships

Yeah visit her, I mean it's summer time. Also, you can hop on a train that goes from Oregon to San Diego if your bro.

Best Answer