I'm now at that stage of not shaving for a week, and it probably wouldn't look bad except for a bit of trimming. I've never had a full beard. I can easily get rid of it if it doesn't work well. I'm tending toward why not?
thx1138a thx1138a 26-30, M 7 Answers Jan 26 in Community

Completely shaven = sex god<br />
Moustache = ********/70s **** star<br />
6:00 shadow = brawny guy on paper towels<br />
Full beard = wild man / SF Giants fan

Best Answer

Okay. I am a fan of the SF Giants. One of my cousins was an assistant coach.

Best Answer

I like your breakdown of facial hair categories. That gave me a much needed laugh, but it's true.

Best Answer

Haha I'm a big Giants fan too!! I got 2010 and 2012 posters that I worship over my bed! Aha

Best Answer

Do you have the courage to do that?

Best Answer

I've got the courage, but I may catch some continuous hell from my woman. I think she would put up with it to let me be myself at least for a while if not longer.

Best Answer

Not just from her, there are haters around every corner. Even some here on EP. But I shall die with mine.

Best Answer

Right on. I think a man has to it at least do this once in his life if he can. How will I know otherwise?

Best Answer

It looks like you've got a nice one going. I'm not talking ZZ top style for me, but I've never done this before, and it sure looks like I can :)

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Yeh u should and grow a moustache too while your at it

Best Answer

That comes with the territory of a full beard. I'm not into the Amish look. :)

Best Answer

Go for it

Best Answer

I'm inclined to do so now. In a few days, that could change. Tough it out during the initial stage or not? That's one question.

Best Answer

Tough it out

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Yeah. I may change my mind. I know beards are itchy and scratchy, and my girlfriend probably will have a few words about it before it gets too long.

Best Answer

yes you should

Best Answer

I figure the full Sea Captain's beard if I'm going to go for it. It doesn't look bad yet, but I may change my mind.

Best Answer