cookiejars cookiejars 18-21, F 12 Answers Aug 5, 2012 in Struggles

Hey bae i think you should have a pimp some body to protect you and gide u and love you..you should hit me up so we can talk about it u can hit me on here or u can giive me your email what ever works for you bae

Best Answer

email me at tovio 06 @yahoo.com without spaces

Best Answer

Email me at briggs 6969 @gmail.com without the spaces. Send your phone and pictures of between your legs I will call soon.

Best Answer

You should get a gig at a brothel run by a madame

Best Answer

I dont think they have brothel in NYC but if they do can you hook me up

Best Answer

it be wayyy cheaper to avoid hookers who have pimps,, and YES all pimps do hit their ******---- they do to keep their motivation to earn,,all high,, and focused,,,, pimps truly be 'nice' guys huh,,, lol

Best Answer

Even if he'd your ex

Best Answer

d very best pimp there can possibly be,,, be 1 who is ur 'ex' baby,,,

Best Answer

Wow

Best Answer

consider urself wayyyy lucky to have escaped girl,,, pimps HATE when any of their ****** do so,,, the higher d earner,, d more they go crazy she gets away ,,, ole'

Best Answer

I didnt start yet I was suppose to start tonight

Best Answer

Don't be so ridiculous. You can afford a computer and the internet so you can't be THAT hard up for cash!!!!

Best Answer

Im on my cell phone using wifi I dont have any money I need to pay my life insurance.my family dont care my cat sick I need new clothes for school im broke

Best Answer

Ok - and you think that is the answer? If you go down that road it's a one way street, you'll never claw your way back out of it. You'll be damaged goods for the rest of your life and you're chucking away any future, positive relationships that are down the road waiting for you. Prioritise your debts, get yourself some financial advice and take whatever job you can - cleaning toilets has more dignity than letting smelly, fat, foul-breathed old men f-*ck you for money. Work hard in school for a better future for yourself - there's no excuse for anyone to turn to that kind of life, it's a ridiculous notion.

Best Answer

Yeah you right my parents would be dispointed in me to im really confused

Best Answer

hey girl, e mail me n we can find smthn to work it out together, independent.escort 007 @ gmail.com

"type the mail without space"

Best Answer

They dont join our team ..i never been hit ..323 335 8878 come home to us we mobile

Best Answer

Get a pimp

Best Answer

I would advice you to join an agency or pimp. There's a lot of risk in the job you'll be protected from.

Best Answer

Honestly you should consider finding another line of work. I worked for a pimp for a very long time, I was 15 the first time I was pimped out. I've been forced to have sex more times then I care to think about, I've almost been killed several times and have spent time in the hospital recovering from both beatings and emotional trauma. When you enter into that lifestyle you are choosing to risk your life, your health and even your families welfare all for the lure of some quick cash which by the way makes it almost impossible to find work if you get a charge. I'm just saying that your choice will haunt you for the rest of your life and you will carry that label with you forever if you do it. Find a different job, work at a ***** club if its really that important to use your body in order to make quick cash but dont sell sexual favors for money because the experiences that it comes with stay with you. I used to love sex and now it terrifies me because I've been disillusioned and no longer find it fun at all. just think about the consequences before you go there. and anyone who asks you to put yourself through that is NOT your friend. Anyone who asks you to do that is a predator and is only looking to exploit you.

Best Answer