I hate my ex. Right now he's sitting in a jail cell and Im preganant with his little demond baby. I hate him. I resent this baby. He did it on purpose. He asked me during sex could we have a child...even though we agreed that we wouldnt have children until another 2 years. After I said no and the sex was thru I caught him patting my tummy. I took the Plan B within the recommended 72 hours. Obviously, it didnt work. When I called to tell him of the news, he wasn't surprised at all. I asked him if he did it on purpose (which I already knew that he did) he smiled then denied it. I hate him and this baby. He did this so I wouldnt leave him again. He is so jealous about me being in school...being around men who have something going on in their lives that he felt sticking me with a kid would leave me burdened and looking to him. I hate him. I went to the abortion clinic today. Somehow I feel as if I will be punished if I abort it. Should I have to pay because a no good person tried to force themselves in my life? I don't feel I should. I feel like he used me and the innocent life of a child to get what he wanted...ties to me. I hate him for that. He is such a selfish person. I hate him...please share your thoughts.
stronger stronger 26-30, F 50 Answers Sep 9, 2008

NO!!!! Why do young people take parenthood for granted? Innocent children are being born every day and for some into a terrible life. You take the roll in the hay and think nothing of it except the enjoyment and the outcome of that act is a child that you say you do not want? How unthoughtful can you get? Children are no meant to be aborted just because you hate your boyfriend. This is a life, another human being we are talking about not just something you can flush down the toilet because it doesnt suit you. That child will still be a part of you even if you hate your boyfriend and if you hate him that much punish him with child support payments not an aborted child. He will not care if you do this because he will feel you just let him off the hook. I dont know how old you are but you should speak to your parents and if you cant do that than go to your priest and he will advise you. God will not like you doing that and someday you will have to answer to him if you do. God bless and my prayers are with you.

Best Answer

No, don't have an abortion. Have the baby and give it up for adoption. It's not the baby's fault. You are blessed to have a healthy baby inside of you. Please don't throw this innocent child's life away. I understand you are in a bad situation but please consider adoption first.

Best Answer

This is your decision, and yours alone. Do what feels right to you. I, for one, am glad that every woman has a right to choose.

Best Answer

NO!!! Give the baby up for adoption!

Best Answer

you need to decide but I say YES

Best Answer

Yes, you should have an abortion.

Best Answer

My advice is to have an abortion. You referred to the fetus as "his little demon baby". That's not a good sign at all. Do what you want, though. Just know that being a mom is the hardest thing you will ever do. It's the most difficult job there is and it takes more sacrifice than I can really put into words. I know I would NEVER do it for a man I don't love, admire, and respect with all my heart.

Best Answer

what was the first thing that popped into your head when you found out you were pregnent? When i found out the first thought in my mind was to terminate and im glad that i didnt let anyone talk me out of it, in the end it was the best choice for me. But anyone out there who is telling you about all the couples out there who want kids and are just waiting for a baby to come along are full ofit there are tens or thousands of CHILDREN in foster care in desperate need of a home if you truely want to welcome a child into your home dont try and forse a women to have a child they dont want help one who is already born. ON the subject it is very hard for many women to give up a child once it is born and if you do deside to keep the child are you absolutly certin that you will be able to care for it properly. If it ends up that you are not able to do so what happens one more child in the foster care system nobody wants because there to old

Best Answer
Best Answer

This is very difficult to look at, but it is reality and needs to be seen. Now tell me that's not a baby.

Best Answer

I would agree that this decision has to be yours and yours alone, so you should do what you think is right for your situation. That being said, I’d like to put another perspective out there since my wife and I are waiting to adopt.

My wife and I have been married for many, many years and have always wanted to have a family. We began trying to conceive in our late 20’s when we felt we were ‘ready’ to have children but ran into numerous issues with infertility!

After several years of trying to conceive with the help of numerous Doctors, my wife was diagnosed with cancer and was really given no option other than to have a hysterectomy. I will be eternally grateful that I still have my wife with me today and that she has been cancer free since her ordeal, but there is nothing more in life I want more than to be a father. Our options for starting a family though are quite limited now, which has led us down the path of adoption. We are currently waiting for a birthmother to choose to place their child with us, and hopefully that day will come soon.

There are numerous counselors and agencies out there that will provide support for you in making a decision, and they would probably be much better suited to answer questions for you. I know my viewpoint is quite skewed due to the situation I am in, but just know that while you may view this child as a demon, someone out there that would view the child as an angel in disguise.

May God bless you and I wish you the best, whatever your decision.

Best Answer

I agree with Rescue. I got pregnant when I was 17. I was alone. My mom tried to talk me into an abortion and i refused. I kept my baby. He is now 19 years old and a great kid!! I am so proud of him! I had to have a hysterectomy 2 days before my 33 birthday. I tried for years to have another child, (yes I am married). but I had problems. Now I cannot have anymore. I cherish the one I have. Why is people who desperatly want to have and love children, can't. And those that take life for granted can get pregnant at the drop of a hat!? Deliver the baby and give it up for ADOPTION to a loving family who can't have any on their own. It's not the baby's fault. So don't hate the baby for a decision you and your so called boyfriend made. you decided to have sex and now you want to end a future life because of your hatred for him? you didn't seem to hate him at the time you were having sex! Please think wisely about this. My prayers are with you......

Best Answer

The reason why you hate your ex has nothing to do with that innocent child. If you don't want this baby at least give this child a chance and give this child up for adoption to someone who can't have a child and wants one. You said yourself that this is an innocent baby. So why punish innocence? ADOPT.

Best Answer

Though it is your decision, there are other things for you to do besides have an abortion. However, I don't think you should keep the child. At all. I've known countless ppl who have had unwanted babies & all they've done is ruin their childs life. I don't believe you should raise the baby & if that means an abortion, I think you should do it. No baby deserves to be brought into the world in anything other than a stable environment & feeling anything other than love from both it's parents. I try not to judge, at all costs, but children are my weak points & that poor baby deserves more than being raised by a guy who's in jail & a girl who doesn't want it. & so do you. You should not keep a child you do not want, regardless of the reasons you may think of for keeping it. If it's a religious thing & you feel like abortion is a "sin" & you will be punished after you die for it or something like that, you should think abt it another way. Isn't it more of a "sin" to keep your child & give it a miserable existence knowing it was never even wanted. I think so, tho I don't believe in sin anyway, but still.... If adoption is out of the question, then I believe an abortion is best for both you & your child.

Best Answer

Well, i am 16 and im 7 weeks pregnant, i just found out today. Obviosuly it was an accident and i regret it, but the same thing went thru my head when thinking about abortion. its my baby should i kill it? i talked to my Rabbi, and the jewish perspective says that its not a sin to have an abortion, that the mothers best interest and well being comes first. This being said, it is your decision, and you could raise a beautiful child, consider adoption and or get legal help to make the child in your soul custody no ties to your ex. I hope i have helped :) Goodluck. and know your not alone.

Best Answer

yes, if you didn't in this time, just whack it over the head and end it.

Best Answer

Why would you kill a child because you are angry with her (or his) father? That makes no sense at all!

Best Answer

first of all, its not right to resent this baby,

it didn't ask to be created, you did that yourself by having unprotected sex,

and calling it a demon is frankly sick. its not right to ever bad

mouth your childs father to them, its bull and it just hurts the child

so grow up. definatly have an abortion because the world it already

full enough of poor children that get born to useless fathers, and mothers

who resent them. do the child a favour and dont have them. and get

some controceptive.

Best Answer

I can't believe I ever considered having an abortion when I look at my beautiful son smiling back at me. He's 8 weeks old now and I feel riddled with guilt every time I think of how I had flights and hotel booked to have it carried out, to think of his tiny body in a bin somewhere cold and horrible. I was in a less than ideal situation with his daddy but things have improved. Nevertheless, your perspective completly changes after child born in that dept. I love my child. I love his eyes which are just like my dads, who i love, i love his nose, which is a replica of mine which i used to hate. I think when your pregnant for the first time and hadn't planned to be you don't really think of the pregnancy as a real actual person. As I was considering an abortion at 10 weeks, my little boy was no less of a person than he is now. Who would I be to decide to take his life so? Not his fault I didn't use proper contraception. Anyway, when I was trying to decide, I looked on a forum with this and am eternally grateful to the girl somewhere who told me this from her experience. If it makes even one other person choose to have their baby it would be great.

Best Answer

iam currently looking at getting an abortion. iam 5 weeks. i think every situation is different. this is obviously your first. i have a 1 and 2 year old. both girls, and now pregnant again. it was hard work at the beginning for me, when my second was born my first was only 15 months old. i got threw it and things are good now, and i really dont want to go back to the new born stage. i didn't want anymore kids, but yes i mucked up one time and now am pregnant. at 5 weeks, my "baby" is a sac and has no heart beat. its not like it will be an actual baby in a trash can like you make out. i think later abortions are disgusting, but in my case, yes still horrible but a little more understandable, not like iam waitin weeks and weeks. and am thinking it all through, when it comes to the day i dont know if ill go through with it or not. iam taking pregnacy vitamins etc at moment, but planning abortion steps too.

Best Answer

I'd say no to abortion.

I understand your hatred toward your husband but you can't take it out on your unborn child. This child has not committed any crimes, is no demon, is a totally different person, and is half you (genetically) so it's your sister's niece/nephew, your parents' grandchild, and so forth.

If you can't bear to raise him/her then give him/her up for adoption after birth. Let some childless couple raise this child as their own with all the love any child deserves. This child has the right to live a normal life and have a chance to make a difference in this world. You could be surprised at how wonderful this child can be. You'll never know unless it survives.

But if your husband did this in order to trouble you later, then adoption would be the better choice, in my opinion.

Best Answer

The choice is up to you, and you must bear the outcome, either way. But, consider carefully, as it is a decision that will last a lifetime. I can tell you this... I had a "unplanned pregnancy" many years ago, while switching birth control methods. I wanted desperately to terminate, but allowed myself to be bullied into another decision. Adoption is NOT always the right choice, and it certainly isn't the "glowing experience" that many make it out to be. *SOMETIMES THEY COME BACK. ( and, sometimes, when they come back, they are expecting answers that you don't have, are madder than hell, and looking to "even the score" for "giving them away"! ) I had the kind of experience that nobody ever talks about. ( Dr. Phil doesn't do shows about situations like mine - not good for the ratings - and nobody wants to hear it, anyhow. ) I can honestly say, that some 20+ years later, I KNOW I made the wrong decision way back when, and if I could go back in time, I would DEFINITELY make a different one. No, not all adoption experiences are bad, but mine was, and I know that there are others out there like me. Being a "birth mother" is not easy, and it sure as hell isn't for the feint of heart. As I said, be careful with your decision, it can come back to haunt you. Mine did. Stronger, you are more than welcome to PM me, if you ever need to talk. Good luck to you, either way.

Best Answer