TaurasiWade TaurasiWade 18-21, F 12 Answers Dec 15, 2012 in Community

That just means you made it look easy.<br />
Should've said, "I'm surprised it was so hard for you."

Best Answer

Yes. They probably thought you were too much of a party person. You should pick them up and throw him in the garbage.

Best Answer

Congratulations on your graduated and if they said it, just let the insulting remark drop unless you can come back with a suitable dignified reply.

Best Answer

Yes don't let them knock you down. Some people find it hard to be happy for others.

Best Answer

sure sounds like an insult. it's up to you whether you want to take offence.

Best Answer

You should have slapped them up side their head.

Best Answer

Depends on who said it. For instance; my friends and I share a weird sense of humour so if they said that, I'd know it's a joke. But then again, only my very close friends and I share that sort of banter. So if it is from another, I'd be quite offended. Don't let it get to you though, because if you graduated you obviously worked very hard for it so well done :)

Best Answer

Wow, this person obviously has no respect for you. Well done for graduating, babe.

Best Answer

I went to my dad's house to present him with tickets to my graduation ceromony, and he said, "so you're graduating?".

Best Answer

ummmm s/he was trying to insult you but don't listen to him /her and be happy cause u r graduated

Best Answer

Sounds a bit condescending.

Best Answer