First, I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets irritated with common spelling/grammar errors.<br />
Second: "killing me smalls" for the win! :-D

Best Answer

lol thank you thank you, i'll be here all week

Best Answer

Ugh I hate that, don't do it. Make your own.

Best Answer

lol maybe i'm being silly but it BUGS ME!!

Best Answer

lol haha, that's funny... good eye... I have joined misspelled groups... just for the recognition. Spelling errors like that are dumb. lol <br />
but then so are made up words like "orientate".

Best Answer

hahaha too true too true..i usually add the misspelled groups myself, but it took me a while to work up to that lol, im such a nazi!

Best Answer

I have a serious conversation with myself before joining a misspelled group. I am nazi about it too

Best Answer

LOL, I used to **** people off... like my little brother, and a friend in KS... I don't do that anymore, pointing out spelling errors... I like people. :) And, I have been caught off guard a time or two as well. :)

Best Answer

lmao, we're all looking in our own eyes in the mirror and ****, "are you sure you're ready to do this thing, self?" "i d'know..i may think less of you, self..." usu i save those self-conversations for times when i am seriously drunk, and that does NOT happen often

Best Answer

LOL, well, I just tell myself that there's a misspelled word there... and sometimes I struggle against myself to let them know!... but I don't.

Best Answer

lol, can't say that i ever tell people..i just snigger privately haha

Best Answer

I try to avoid those groups myself, or just message them and let them know what the correct spelling is.

Best Answer

If you cant get over that, then just forget it

Best Answer

what, did you create the group that you are so very upset?

Best Answer

No, but if he cant survive a little misspelling than he's not a survivor ...

Best Answer

i'm a she lol

Best Answer

oops, sorry...

Best Answer

tis ok..i may find it in my heart to forgive

Best Answer

hahaha touche! I bow to you

Best Answer

in fact you survived the assault by the Spellchecker Haters!

Best Answer