i contacted dr.marnish@yahoo. com to help me to bring my ex back who left almost 1 year ago and dr.marnish used his spell to bring back my lover i am so glad that my lover came back just in 3 days. Thanks to dr marnish<br />
wayne pipera

Best Answer

I live in united state, Two years ago i married a lady called saline, we had two children together, we were very happy to be husband and wife, so when i travel on business trip to Brazil, i spent 1 years in Brazil due to my kind of business, i and my wife talked on phone all the time, we chat on the Internet, i never knew that my wife had started cheating on me by going out with her old school friend called mark, i never knew something was going wrong till i came back from my trip, then i and My wife started having problems, she goes out and come back late at night, she changed in a strange way that i could not endure, i tried to do everything to please her but it got worst, so one day she left the house and never came back, i tried reaching her but no way i could reach her, i never knew she traveled with her new lover which was mark, i wanted her so much because of the children she left for me and because i loved her so much too, because of the heart break she has put me into, i went into search of a real magic spell caster I was scammed twice by a spell caster, but I never relented in my search because I want a happy life with my wife, so one morning i saw testimony about a spell caster prophet harry, so i contacted him and to my greatest surprise this prophetharry @ ymail. com made life manful for me again, my wife came back to me after 3 days of a love spell from this great prophetharry, i took her back and I am now settled with my wife by the magic power of prophet harry spell .<br />
James moon'

Best Answer

I can't believe that one night stand answer, cmon... give it time and space and see where it goes.

Best Answer

Im in the same situation... Broke up 5 days ago.. he broke up with me as usual !! But this time he told me it's for good .. I miss him so much that i just can't do anything beside thinking o f him... But i"m trying to wait for about to weeks to see if he gives me a call but if there's nothing after these days ??? shoul i call him to tell him that i love him or should i forget ?? How many times it takes for a guy to miss his ex girlfriend ???

Best Answer

uh, depends on who broke up with who and why. But generally this kind of behavioru just complicates things.

Best Answer

No..Becos it would make you seem desperate and vulnerable to manipulation..There are 7 billion people on the planet if you really need company..Going back over old ground can really hold you back in going forward.

Best Answer

no unless you want to be that person. go out pick up a one night stand or just dance the night away knowing you could have picked up if you wanted to cause your the awesome move on type of person.

Best Answer

no - you have to wait long enough for them to miss you - but not so long they forget you

Best Answer

Do it and see what happens.

Best Answer

I don't think it would be wise.

Best Answer