I'm so sorry you've had to go through that. I was bullied severely throughout high school and even in the first couple of jobs I took after graduating. Around 20 or so things started to look up, and I can say now that I'm happily married, have a good job and a bright future. Friends of mine from high school were bullied to the point of being suicidal, one of whom has a form of ASP. He's now a manager at a video game company, teaches martial arts, and is doing great. Hell, a senior manager at my workplace has Asperger's and he's happily maried with two children. <br />
I can give you a million more stories like this, but the point is that life goes on, and it can and will get better. College can be a good start as people start to mature rapidly - you start to see kindness more and more often. If you're feeling daring, find a group that appeals to you and join it. Women's groups can be good, or maybe you have a hobby. If you're in a tough spot, a women's-only space can be full of supportive people. <br />
But don't get it over with. It can and will get better and there's -so much proof- that it will. Hold out, make the best of what you have, and believe in yourself. You're worth far more than you think you are.

Best Answer

NO. ur story just same with me. they laughing at me, even the strangers i dont even know. i act usual, but still they laugh at me. but i just smile.<br />
they r just pathetic attention seekers trying to be cool. the fact is, they too are having problems.maybe bigger than yours. they are just a bunch of immature kids and have nothing to do with their life.<br />
you have your own life. there's so many things to do with it. maybe you will have a better future. trust me, dont ever think to commit suicide. i've been there n always thinking to commit suicide. then i think my life is worth n i'm not gonna waste it to those jerks. <br />
if you do so, not that they gonna do anything. they are not gonna miss you. they aren't gonna repent for what they did, but maybe some. you wanna waste your life for only that? there will always someone who will miss you when you gone, but not those jerks. why you wanna waste it? you will have a better future if you trust yourself, have self-confident. you may have a better future, you will. you will be a better human being. that's the meaning of LIFE. they don't know the meaning, but you do. show them what you worth. you will have a good life n laugh back at em.<br />
you're not alone. be strong! talk to me if u have problems :)

Best Answer

I would highly advise against killing yourself. You sound like a nice person, just around not so nice people. Beginning college can be difficult, especially when every one seems to be ridiculing you. I found that the high school drama-spewing immature deeply ingrained mindset of recent high school graduates doesn't really change until they reach the age of 21. At least that was my experience. I would like to believe that are some good-hearted people still out there willing to go against what their peers(idiots) are doing and act like actual adults, but I could be wrong (sadly). My best advice would be to not doing anything drastic no matter how bad your circumstances may appear. The sun will always come up (unless your in Alaska in the middle of winter but that's a extreme exception) and if it doesn't well we're all in for a hell of a ride. Best of luck to you, and if you ever need to talk feel free to PM me any time.

Best Answer

No. You just need to not associate with those people and find somebody who will understand you and be sensitive to your feelings. If you haven't already, maybe you should confront your parents and mention to them how they hurt your feelings and are being disrespectful to you. Also, this could be bad advice, but maybe you need to go off on them or get away from them for a while.

Best Answer

There was a research that interviewed people that attempted to comit suicide but survived it, 5 years down the track the overall conclusion everyone of them was thankful that they survived it so the reality is in the end of the day people do regret commiting suicide. If people laugh at you they are complete dicks and not worth your time, infact they have their own issues with themselve so feel sorry for them. You are a beautiful person and don't deserve such hardship but you can overcome the pain...A loving partner, a close group of friends, a support group, a job, studies.....Life has many doors that will open for you I promise but seek help...There is nothing cowardly to asking for help from your GP!

Best Answer

At first I didn't know what Asperger's was, so I looked it up... Autism is something that I've had to deal with myself. Although I've never been diagnosed with having Asperger's, I've always been the clumsy person and have always been caught staring at people during their conversations. People have made fun of me, especially during my younger years, when I was made the social outcast. Over time, however, I became more and more distant, spending more and more time in my room until I almost never came out. Unlike you, who was somehow able to express her feelings about it, I was unable to express feelings, and soon became someone who appeared to be oblivious to feeling. People even started respecting me, oddly enough. It was... weird.<br />
However, I've been side-tracked and should be answering your question. I have always asked myself if I should just kill myself. Never liked my life. Unfortunately, I believe that there is a certain niche that I have to fulfill, which who knows what that may be, so I don't have the will to kill myself. For you... don't do it. You've just started college, which is like a fresh new start to life. Some say that college is a way of introducing yourself to the world in a new way... I've just started college too, and I'd say it's hard to find the right group of people.

Best Answer

They want you to die, so if you do, then they will win...

Best Answer

People are jerks. But not all people. Seek out the people who aren't jerks. Admittedly , even nice people will laugh when you do something funny. But that doesn't mean they're laughing AT you. Killing yourself would be the opposite of getting over it. Getting over it would mean saying to those people laughing at you: "Yeah, I am pretty funny aren't I?" And just smiling. Once they see it doesn't bother you, it becomes less funny. Also feel free to calmly and sweetly relate to people that they should be ashamed of themselves and that their parents should be ashamed of how they raised them. No one has the right to mock you, but you don't have to let it bother you, either.

Best Answer

No. Tomorrow you might meet someone.

Best Answer

Shut uppppppppppppppppp! You, what will that accomplish, it is the work of cowards, find your God, TODAY<br />
People laugh at your story, turn it around, how about the stage of The Comedy Club, we all are special in some talent, so turn your circumstance around and put it in their faces. Get mad!

Best Answer

Hahahaha you're too funny. No I'm just kidding with you. Maybe you should try laughing With the people. It takes the appeal away from them laughing at you. It's no fun teasing someone who wants to be teased Get it? Then learn to laugh at them.

Best Answer