Everyone hates me. People say i'm ugly, and a fat lez freak. I tried to kill myself Friday. But my friend yelled at me. What should i do?
SuicidalKittens SuicidalKittens 13-15, F 12 Answers Feb 18 in Doing Good

try again

Best Answer

find God. Just try. please. before you die. <br />
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14I will be found by you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back from captivity." Jeremiah 29:11<br />
also you should consider this: killing yourself is an incredibly selfish thing to do. Killing yourself shows weakness not strength. Even if you think right now that no one loves you and no one will miss you, there will be people that feel like it is their fault they couldn't stop you, and they will have to live with that. You have a purpose in this world. even if you never see it, everyone plays an important part.

Best Answer

Listen to Dvorak. He'll make you feel better.

Best Answer

Your sexual orientation is perfectly normal and an important part of who you are. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. You will be attracted to who you will be attracted to.<br />
Your personal, moral or ethical worth is not dictated by your looks or by your weight. What matters is leading your life in a way that brings you the greatest amount of happiness and contentment while contributing the same to the people around you, especially those you love. If you're doing your best to love yourself, and others, and pursuing goals you find fulfilling, you can walk with your head held high and your heart filled with self-respect and confidence.

Best Answer

nose job?

Best Answer

There's n old saying : "If at first u don't succeed , Try Again"

Best Answer

Have you ever called a distress line? In Canada we have the Kid's Help Phone. They are great listeners. They may even be able to put you in touch with services that would be helpful for you.<br />
You did really awesome tonight by asking the question. Talking about it can take some of the power away from the feelings.<br />
You can message me anytime. I am a suicide survivor.

Best Answer

i live in the USA though.

Best Answer

You could go to www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/‎ If you prefer to talk via email, the Samaritans are really helpful. www.samaritans.org/‎

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

Realize that the people saying those things to you are ignorant losers and you shouldn't pay attnetion to them.

Best Answer

ignore those people. because they aren't worth it. and i bet your friend got mad because she was worried about you. just don't give up because of some jerks.

Best Answer