I met this guy about 3 weeks ago and talked on the phone twice and since then I haven't heard from him and I think it's probably because he's been busy with work. I remember he told me he works 5 days a week fulltime. I am kinda interested in him and would like to get to know him but I don't want to bother him with texts and phone calls if he's busy and I told him I plan on deleting my myspace page and he wanted me to let him know before I do because he wants to keep some of my pictures Well I am ready to delete my page and I don't want to wait any longer to hear from him and I decided not to let him keep some of my pictures because I don't know him well enough I was going to let him.
apny12 apny12 26-30, F 10 Answers Jan 7, 2010

You don't have anything to "move on" from, best I can see. Commit myspace suicide and if the shocking happens and you hear from this voyeur again, sext him the pictures then.

Best Answer

Contact him if youd liek<br />
But truthfully, guys arent any different than girls. If they like the person, believe me shell know. Well want to spend time with and talk to her<br />
She wont be writing threads guessing<br />
Sorry hon

Best Answer

Well if you hav'nt contacted him he might think it's you who's not interested. Contact him. But yea you don't need focus on it, let it go and if he comes to you then sweet, But also be aware if he's ******* you around, he probaly is'nt but if he is, well who cares you don't know him 2 well anyway.<br />
So many guys out there man

Best Answer

I know plenty of people who work Full Time 5 days a week. they still have a life. its only 8 hours of 5 days. i wouldn't let him keep ur pictures. why? delete ur page if you want.

Best Answer

Delete your page. If you decide you like him later on, then you can give him the pictures by email...

Best Answer

focus on yourself, moving on doesn't necessarily erase any chance of him contacting you, either way you will be in a better space

Best Answer

Move on love - he cant be that busy at work!

Best Answer