This has been going on for 6 months
ladybugsonthebeach ladybugsonthebeach 22-25, F 3 Answers Jul 22, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

No.

No.

NO!

No offense but this is THE STUPIDEST thing people can possibly do in trying to create a relationship.

It's hard enough to sustain a halfway decent one with two mature self aware enthusiastic participants.

Unless someone is freshly widowed or divorced, If someone is "afraid" to love you, they're an immature baby, and waiting and hoping well...you might as well just wait to die.

Best Answer

I could like this a gajillion times if I could! Thank you! Is 7 months split from a fiance "fresh"? This persons says they're in love with me but does the push and pull s hit

Best Answer

Even if he emotionally advances to the point he can try to face his fear and all that lame crap, do you really want to be the transitional relationship? Coz that's all it'd be...and 7 months is a little bit recent but still...that push pull thing is a torturous game and if you choose it that's on you, too.

Best Answer